crying plants..

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by bcos_i_got_high, Oct 31, 2008.

1. i know this is a dumb ? but ive had my lights on 24 hours a day and just swithched to 18 anyways i also just watered them and thought id be nosey n have a look how there keeping in the dark also to check temps bcos its bloooody cold man! anyways theres like droplets on the leaves ive noticed the same thing when you snip a leaf it kinda bleeds water dosent it.. so does this mean ive watered too much or does it do this everytime and ive been too dumb to notice ? thanks for reading

2. shes crying cuz u ant been smokin and singing to her... she needs tlc and you must have been neglectin her......... on a serious note tho i under stand what ur talking about but ive never ever seen a MJ plant cry..
    are you sure you didnt pour the water on top of her? thats the only thign i can think of

3. Whats the RH in the room?

4. i really couldnt tell you i dont have anything for humidity.. if thats what you meant im new lol im guessing its not that humid tho, this is the first time ive ever noticed it.
    funforme haha joker i didntnpour any on her im sure of that to be honest most went on the floor haha

5. just thought id show u guys

Attached Files:

6. Thanx for the pic man,are all of the leaves doin this?

What soil and pots are you using,size too?

Chances are this is not from over watering though for sure bro.;)

7. yeah pretty much but only on that 1 plant..

im using canna coco profesional plus

im not sure what size pots but there 3'' tall and 3-4'' wide

sorry for the crappy info mate..

8. Sounds like about a 1 liter pot right?
    There are holes in the bottom too?
    Any standing water in the grow area?
    How tall are they?
    Is there a fan on them during lighting times moving them well?
    How are you determining the watering?
    How often are you watering?
    How old are they?
    Do you pH the water?
    Using anything in the waterings yet?

Sorry about the grilling but we will make sure you have buds when you should,what strain are they,and how many?

In a box,describe their home in detail?;)

9. oh my .. haha

Sounds like about a 1 liter pot right? could very well be..

There are holes in the bottom too? 5 plus a few i made myself..

Any standing water in the grow area? if you mean like spills then no,

How tall are they? shes 2 1/2'' tall

Is there a fan on them during lighting times moving them well? yes but need more tbh

How are you determining the watering? mainly by weight and time of last watering

How often are you watering? around every 2-4 days

How old are they? the plant im talking about actually kinda died so i was messing around cut ALL the leaves off and what you see is what grew back.. its about 4-5weeks old..

Do you pH the water? not at the moment ph pens on the way has been for around 5 days now :mad:
    Using anything in the waterings yet? just bought canna coco fert a&b not used on this plant yet..
    if a grilling is whati need to keep up with you guys grill away haha

i dont really know what you want to know about their home i mean its around 3'x3'x4' but can be made up to 7'tall by taking sections out.. temps stay around 80 f humidity im not sure of .. i kow you'll need to know more but what lol ? thanks for this pal

10. your fuckign with us a crying weed plant?

11. Now thats how you answer 12 questions....WELL.
    Never cut off leaves unless their is no green at all.
    Use distilled water only till you get the meter.
    All looks great and i cannot explain the crying unless your air exchange is poor or the RH is high,some of my leaves which touch each other will have major water on them too sometimes.

Your doing well so expect to harvest if you continue here.:D

12. Plants are girls and thay will cry when they need something,his needed distilled water man.:D

13. cheers ocitown i hadnt cut the leave off my plant tho i did it to my mums weird looking plant in the living room haha i dont have the guts to cut my babys lol
    im gonna go buy a hygrometer i think its called ? new fans aswell and this is gonna sound stupid again but my fridge has a water filter will that make good water or do i need to like go buy spring water?

14. Use only bottled distilled water like for irons until your hydro pH meter comes,its very close to what your plant needs compaired to any of what you now have available(even the fridge water)

It may be fine and you will know what pH it is when your meter is there but i recommend using distilled till then my friend.;)