Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crossing State Lines

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CO30h!3, Dec 19, 2007.

1. so my whirlwind trip goes like this... i drive from Colo. to iowa for two days of partying at the Univ. of Iowa with some friends on the 20th and 21st, then on to chicago to watch my favorite band(kill hannah) play with my freshman year roommates band (powerspace) then on to st.louis to be home for the holidays... now quite obviously i will be bringing christmas cheer and Goodies!! that being as it is, i checked the norml website to check the laws in the states in which i'll be traveling; colorado, nebraska, iowa, and missouri. the former two have very lenient laws, while the other two are quite harsh.. i will have just less than an ounce.

any tips for safe traveling would be greatly greatly and even more greatly appreciated!

cheers

2. find a good stash spot in your car, something that doesn't immediately come to mind to look at. don't speed and don't let them do a search if you do get pulled over.

3. I would watch missouri very closely. I have had two friends having there cars stopped and searched by "drug interdiction" officers who had dogs, they indicated that having out of state plates makes you a target for them.

I would suggest you get a vaccum sealer, zip your shit up tight and stash it so well that it would take awhile to retrive it, let alone find it in a search. They if you get stopped by dogs, you can consent to a look in your car and you might get away without the dog being used.

4. i heard a great idea on here the other day. For an oz i guess get 2 of those fake stash cans, made from soda cans. Then i would vaccum seal the buds and put them in the cans, then mix the cans in with a 24 pack or something in ur backseat or trunk.

5. put it in chili and freeze it.

6. dude yea what if you vacuum sealed it submerged it in chili and froze it. no way they would find that shit haha dunno what woul dhappen to the weed though

7. i like that soda can idea. it better be sealed tight though if they bring dogs out.

8. that sounds like a great idea, but i wouldn't like to smoke that bud after that.. hah

9. If it was Vacuum Sealed first there would be nothing wrong with the weed.

10. only problem with that is that if they pick up one of the fake cans it'll be significantly (11.5?) oz lighter than the other ones haha but it's a good idea maybe there'd be a way to weight it or something... idk seems like the best thing to do would be not get caught so don't speed

11. watch "never get busted again"

12. Most stash cans are properly weighted so that it doesn't feel too different once you stash materials inside. This is actually probably your best bet. Get a 24 pack, carefully open it from the side, empty the cans out of the top... Place the fake right in the middle. If you do it well enough when you open the case back up you'll even have a tough time finding it. :p

13. Follow te traffic laws. If you don't give anyone a reason to pull you over, they can't search the car.

14. Take your registration out of your glove box. Put all your goodies in there. Lock it and once you get stopped say your parent keep it locked and you can't get in.

15. what if the vehicle was in your name? that and i dont know if they could legally get it opened if they wanted to, for whatever reason. :smoking: gahh that was hard. haha

16. Small world. I've got some friends at the University of Iowa that I visit to party it up from time to time, and I've met Kill Hannah several times in the local scene. They're right from around here somewhere. Some asshat suburb.

17. Yeah, don't be an idiot and never give them any reason to pull you over in the first place. That's how you get caught, if you're smoking while you ride then really pay attention to all the cars by you.

18. Hey Missouri's laws might be strict but their cops are actually pretty chill. I'm right on the KS MO border and everytime I can I blaze in Missouri cause, at least when compared to Kansas, it's chill as fuck. Anyways good luck man. Hopefully you'll have a good trip.