Crossing my fingers (need some really good luck)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DietBong, Dec 20, 2003.

1. Well, tonight like every weekend night I went out with my buddies to go smoke. While only 2 of us do (me and another kid) we all hang out together. Well, apparently my friends cell phone (the one who smokes) called my other friends house. His mom picked up and listened while we were toking. I don't know how long, but we discuseed everything from different types of bongs to how high we were. Now I have no idea whats gonna happen, just gotta wait till tomorrow. I am not really worried becuase my parents know i smoke but my friends parents have no idea. They all have STRICT parents, and if they found out....wow all hell is gonna break loose. what REALLY sucks is that i introduced them all, so i am gonna look like the bad one. i made up some elaborate story that my friend can use, but i don't know if hes gonna go with it (if she already knows, lying will make it worse). what sucks is that he never smokes or does anything bad, and i KNOW he will be in more trouble then all of us. well hopefully nothing will happen or else i probably won't be able to hang out with my friends anymore. send some good luck to me or something.....time to sleep.

2. same thing happened to me, i was holding a friends phone in my pocket and i guess it called his dads cell phone and left like a 4 minute message of me and another friend just smoking and talking. All that happened was my friends dad hates me but whatever.

hopefully she couldnt hear anything clear enough to understand what was goin on.

3. UPDATE

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! she didn't hear anything. i finally called my friend and told him to just flat out ask her what she heard. she said she couldn't understand what we were saying. all is well, and we smoked to celebrate :smoking: :smoke: