Crossfaded

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazedPlatypus, Nov 30, 2013.

1. I smoked today at like 9:00 and then I drank a good bit, got drunk (off beer, and I'm a lightweight with no tolerance) and then I smoked again. Shit this is weird.

2. It is great in moderation. A joint and a few ales is usually perfect. Too much of both equals me throwing up all over myself and passing out two minutes later.

3. lol first time i got crossfaded i was chillin with a few friends i drank a lot of vodka and smoked a few bowls without a tolerance. I was so fucked up i just sat on the  living room couch and kind of zoned out until i got the spins and then went into my friends room and passed out his couch. Haven't been very fond of vodka since, just stick to weed and beer mostly now lol.

4. Cross fading is fucking awesome if you do it right. Not too much. Not to little. Just fucking'zoning' aka feeling good a little drunk and high, usually very high.

I had about 4 beers and 3-4 hits the other night and I was zooted but felt awesome

5. Mary Jane feels 10x better when your drunk.

6. lol first time i ever smoke or drank was at the same time 0 tolerance to both and i was with my big brother so i had to prove i could keep up... what a great day that was..

7. :)) sounds like you had a good time OP

I usually drink a beer with weed just to get a nice mellow feeling, but last night I drank half a bottle of Jack and smoked 4 bowls. Needless to say, I had a good time. 

8. yea its the best feeling ever