Cross country road trip or...a trip to amsterdam?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sublime92, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Me and two of my friends are planning a trip for summer time. We live in Florida and were thinking of doing a cross country road trip from here to San Francisco, just the long road smoking blunts and cranking tunes. Stopping in new orleans and Houstonand what not. Driving down the long ass desert highway at night in Arizona shooting the shit with the homies smoking bud and just relaxing. Or a kick ass 2 week long trip to Amsterdam where I eat a lot of food and smoke myself retarded. What yalls opinion?

2. How long you gonna stay in the places on your road trip? and how long and how old are you also.

3. 3 weeks on the road trip. 20 yrs old. If I were 21 id go to Vegas in a heartbeat

4. Amsterdam, Europe is the shit man whether its Amsterdam or not, and eating a couple brownies before the flight is always fun! I can't believe it's even a question man hah explore other countries if I could I'd try to be on vacations in other countries more than being in America hah

5. hmm i'd say go Amsterdam since you arent 21. Is money a issue on either trip or no? if it is stay here isn't go there.

6. Both have their perks man, As much fun as Amsterdam would be, you can never go wrong taking a road trip with your buds.

7. stay here.. you dont want to contend with those new rectal scanners im hearing about at the airports, do you?

8. Amsterdam.

Cross country makes for more chances of getting busted.

9. ... Wait until 21, you can buy bud im 2 states

10. Isn't weed legal in two states now?

11. If you are 21 :(

12. legal to have

Illegal to buy for now.

I could very well be wrong though.

13. I'd say cross country trip. Cruisin the USA smokin some blunts and jammin out sounds amazing.

14. Just FYI the New Orleans/Houston corridor is one of the most patrolled for drug trafficking and those states have some of the worst penalties for drug possession. Just for that reason I wouldn't go that route. If you go to new orleans then up towards Colorado it would be much better and really easy to re up in colorado.

15. i've got a friend in the netherlands who says that american tourists travel there all the time thinking they'll get absolutely blazed, but you need a medical reason to get high at the shops. he says it's absolutely hilarious the false impressions we have of that place

i wouldn't waste your time and money

16. Yeah bro I'm talkin some fear and loathing in Las Vegas type shit minus the coke, mescaline and ether.

17. That's kinda true in some parts of the Netherlands, but in Amsterdam central you don't need a medical reason to smoke and get high in the coffee shops. First hand experience.

18. I'd go cross country. Aint really traveled too much, might as well see my own country first.

19. Colorado bro, weed is legal there now, just stop in at the 7-11 and pick up a zip, hang at the local coffeeshop and blaze!

20. Amsterdam or not, I think traveling outside the states would be one of the coolest things in life one could experience. id do it for the culture shock alone, and in Amsterdam's weed and the Red Light District, fuck yes. Please go to Amsterdam and buy the dankest weed and most gorgeous hooker in the rld that you can find.