Cropkings came through again

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Deleted member 1127179, Dec 7, 2020.

1. 2nd time ordering from them, no problems at all. I got 2 extra seeds last time. Came with a color catalog also. I recommend. IMG_20201207_111843239.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just ordered the fem mix pack of 12. Had decent success with autos from there before. Fingers crossed.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I started with crop king seeds about five years and I have grown at least 12 different strains from them. I now have a lifetime of seeds compliments of their hermaphroditic genetics, most of their strains have hermed on me. For the first two years I thought it was me and not having my environment dialed in... nope.

I heard they’re under new ownership, so hopefully they have stopped selling their older genetics? Knowing what I know now, I would not invest months of my life to poor genetics. They’re are so many other great seed banks with highly sought after breeders, they’re more expensive but there’s a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've only ordered autos from them.

5. Which would you recommend? I was about to order off crop king but now I want to do a little more homeworm

Sent from my LM-V450 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hopefully you have good luck. Their prices are sky high like cks.

7. They had a Christmas deal. 15 seed assorted pack for 150

8. I’d recommend seeds here now And north Atlantic seed company. they have great payment options

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  9. Had 50% germination with my pack of 10. Out of the 5 that germinated 1 I pulled because it wasn't growing and 1 was a mutant and is still small. The IMG_20210124_060713205_MP.jpg other 3 are doing well at days 30 & 31

10. My first ever order from them was in 2012. Never received it nor heard anything after multiple attempts. $300 order.

Never again. Crop king seeds can blow me.

The vault was my second order. Great customer service and never missed a delivery. Have never ordered from anyone else. That's not to say they're aren't many reputable seed banks. To each is own and everyone has their own experience with different places. I've never had a bad experience with the vault and love their customer service so if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Maybe crop king has changed since then, I'll never even browse their site again though.