Crop King

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by JKill, Apr 10, 2020.

1. #41 JKill, May 3, 2020
    Last edited: May 3, 2020
    I'm simply asking other blades what company they have had the best experience with.

yeah, a Canadian seed bank would be nice, but if I can get a better deal, I'll happily go with a US based company.

P.s.
    BC BUD DEPOT is in US dollars
    Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 4.31.42 AM.png

and P.s.

they are selling seeds from other breeders as a third party
    KRE8 Worldwide – Award Winning Genetics
    Screen Shot 2020-05-03 at 4.32.41 AM.png

do some research. lol

seriously though,
    I'm not looking to order any time soon, I'm just looking around.

good to know about Greybeard, Just checked out the site and I will not be ordering from them

thanks

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Although since the vault has stopped doing c.c. they are still a quality shop to buy from. I just hate having to send cash. Try to see if the breeder you want ships directly. Idk how it is In canada but in the us most of the big name breeders wont ship here. I have been getting a few things from greenpoint seeds but they only have 2 superstar plants they breede from 1 purple punch and 1 stardawg. Of course autos from mephisto because you get way more extras when you buy direct.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ive had excellent results with Greybeard. $5 flat rate shipping, no customs, great prices.

• Like Like x 1
  4. True North Seedbank in Canada has some great sales going on. I ordered a bunch and got 59 seeds for $338. 42% off. They might be picked over and they usually take about a month to arrive to me in the states but I’m patient and the deals were too good to pass up

• Like Like x 2
  5. Facts

• Like Like x 1
  6. So the order from True North has been cancelled. The card I used hasn’t been confirmed for international purchases yet, and by the time I found out, a lot of the sale items were gone.

so Greybeard came through again. No sick deals or mad freebies but I got a nice selection of the autos I wanted and photos for the coming inside grows

3A94E858-F5AE-4A8B-AA37-CFF202481B4D.png

• Like Like x 2
  7. & i thought i spent a lot of $$$ on seeds

8. I have 12-15 autos going in my garden this summer since my photos were pollinated by hemp farms last year. Hoping to be in by May 20 and out by August 20, before the little bastards start chucking pollen

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. 12-15? Damn quite the amount of crops you got there. Keep up the good work! Hopefully no pollen comes your way

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've been buying my seeds from Buy Feminized, Autoflowering, CBD Cannabis Seeds | DR. SEEDS

I've only ever purchased my seeds from this guy so I don't have much to compare it to but so far out of the probably 20 seeds I've germinated over the years, I think two were duds. I've never had a plant come across as anything but the strain I ordered too.

Coupon code is "3 for 2" so you can either buy 5 seeds for $55 or 10-15 seeds for $110.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I have discovered that the seed industry in USA is cut throat. Shopping for seeds is not an easy task when you want to purchase American seeds with a debit card.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'll be ordering some tomorrow I still have 5 granddaddy purps but stash is getting low lol. Have you tried blue gelato?

13. i have not. Greybeard private reserve Cherry Pie has me excited. It smells funky like the Durban with a sweet undertone from the GDP. And that’s in veg.

Peyote Gorilla and Monster Genetics Pebbles are next up to harvest and they have some funk of their own.

14. Placed a order a while ago , I swear I have bad luck with them. Everyone been reporting better service then prior now all I see on their site is

'Maintenance mode is on
    Site will be available soon. Thank you for your patience!'

15. hopefully their backed up and put the site in maintenance mode to get caught up? Ive had good grows with their seeds so I guess it's a waiting time for me again

• Like Like x 1
  16. I had my seeds in 4 days last time. I’m still waiting for this recent order of autos I placed for outdoor this year

17. yeah you and me both had this same thing last year with them , good grows once they arrive

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I tried crap king this time got 10 bruce banner 2.0 on the way n 5 gelatos so I now have 21 beans lol.

• Like Like x 1
  19. True North had a great 42% off sale for 420. Unfortunately they screwed up charging my card and the border is closed to international shipping so I went back to Greybeard. Then they went down just after I placed my order but before they charged my card. Now, a month later, I was forced to order from Growers Choice and send a money order. Hopefully they pull through fast for me because I needed those seeds two weeks ago

20. The new normal just sucks . Pretty soon the government will be selling them here I'm not sure if they do yet. Every state should legalize it I know Michigan is legal for rec use does Mich have an online weed government store like ontario ? Type in Ontario cannabis store.