Crop King Seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by TookieT420, Jun 3, 2020.

1. Wanting to buy some autos from crop king seeds. What’s yalls opinion on them?

2. Ive bought from them a couple of times now. I've only grown photos so I'm not sure about autos. The customer service has always been good and I would use them again without hesitation.

3. Just out of curiosity what do you plan on ordering from there?

4. I’m gonna get the auto fem mix! Only thing is, it’s 10 unlabeled auto fems lol

5. Anyone get the “Auto Fem Mix” from Crop King before?

6. I wouldn't get it in my opinion as you may get autos that are easy to grow & others that are finicky & hard to grow

7. The only good thing about Crap King is they accept PayPal. I’ve had photos that were supposed to be autos and several other strains Herm on me.

Genetics. Genetics. Genetics.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Bruh said “Crap King” lmao

9. When it comes to autos, its really hard to beat Mephisto Genetics. I have done 35 of their strains and they are all great. They definitely have the frostiest strains around. Autos from Dinafem, HSO, Paradise seeds, and Blimburn seeds have all treated me very well also with zero complaints. Check out my auto thread and see what folks have done. There are some really nice strains out there from Fast buds that folks have been posting.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 2