Crop King seeds Review

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Jollybud, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Crop Kings did not disappoint. While they are a little spendy nothing can beat their customer service. It only took 5 days to get me my order of (5) Candy Cane autos fem and they shipped from Canada. That is 3 times faster than some of the fastest seed banks in my own state(I won't complain though Oregon seed banks have great quality they are just overwhelmed with demand right now). The shipping was very discreet with no written evidence within or on the outside of the package. It even took me a second to find the seeds and I knew where they were haha. The first seed germinated no problem and even has a slightly rare tri-leaf mutation which is great for autos because it will have 30% more branching which means 30% higher yield(or so I have read). They also included 3 extra seeds so I have 7 instead of 5! All said and done they are definitely worth their reputation. Word of warning though if you use bitcoin make sure it is a private wallet and not one of those banks because they have crop kings address flagged and coinbase kicked me off their site. I still have access to the wallet but I can send anything in only out. I am well versed on alt currency security but I was complacent due to it being legal in Oregon and Canada but apparently coinbase only follows federal law. Rating:4.9/5
    It would be a perfect score if they were slightly cheaper because I found safer options in Oregon that are cheaper. They are all sold out though so I will probably buy from these guys again!

2. ive ran their candy cane and white widow and was very pleased with both, the widow is one of my best yielders that I still keep around in clone form(picked a super chunky mother from seed and cloned 3 genereation of plants before putting her out)
    I'm now growing their Purple Kush and Dark Angel. their barely 2 weeks into veg and doing great

• Like Like x 1
  3. So is the candy cane one of those super autos? Or more of a lowrider?

4. neither, Superautos take an absurd amount of flowering time, like 120-160 days and I'm pretty sure only Flash Seeds breeds true SuperAutos(sativa dom long flowering plants)
    That said the Cane is not a small auto like lowriders, I had some reach 5 ft tall given proper lighting( multiple 1k's in my rooms)
    I would say it sits in the middle, with aout 20+ days before it shows signs of pistils and then a good 60-70 days after u see pistils she will be ambered up and ready to knock your socks off.
    Enjoy the flavor profile, very tropical with hints of cheesiness.

5. Nice! Sounds even better than a super. I am excited. I think I may make aa space bucket just to force pollinate one of these girls and get a good supply of seeds.

6. This is the worst company you can work with. Rude and dismissive when you have an issue.
    bought their Cali OG Kush Picture

All the plants developed seeds. This was my issue I asked them why this has happened and whether or not there is a hermie amongst them. They did not reply and simply brushed me off. I don't care if the seeds are shit but what i needed to really know is that if I have done something wrong and whether or not to use the clones from this batch.

Anyway all in all, they are disgusting to deal with and the product I have to say is below average

7. I like Crop kings. All my 6 of my Northern Lights autos germinated and grew without any issues. Definitely will use them again.

I just placed an order from Grower's Choice tonight. And my order is on hold. I don't know if that is normal?

8. Mate im glad you had a positive experience and I hope it continues however ill steer clear mate. You had a good batch and thats all well and good. I on the other hand have lost alot of time and money and at the end I dont even get a simple explanation from them.

I recently purchased seeds from seedsman and ill be posting a review soon.

Not sure about growers choice though.