Crop Circles, from Russia, with Love

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Swills, May 27, 2011.

1. Check these babies out! Brand new, 5/24/2011

Russian Crop Circles. It's translated via Google so copy and paste no worky, but there is an article about the circles and what not

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Not lookin' like "circles". ;-)

3. Well they definitely don't fit the traditional circle, but neither do the majority of them :laughing:

4. i think the fact tat they arent circles and are all cryptic and shit means that were \way more fucked. they may actually be a message rather then just messin with us "humans:

5. some russians drank way to much vodka the night before

6. i hate it how these pictures bring up so many questions nobody has answers to... it makes me go insane in the brain.

7. What the fuck, thats so crazy lol

8. Drunk teens with their vodka. And I'm not trying to be sterotypical but its Russia and their known for good vodka.

9. they very well may be natural formations too, deformation via pesticide, or aliens.., but I know it's not man made :)

10. Ok lets say it was drunk teens with there vodka, my only question is how are they so precise in making these things??

I don't think they look like the usual crop circles but like someone else said maybe it could be a msg?? :confused:

11. [​IMG]
    This is what happens when I decide to get high and roll around in a field of grass...

12. who's vodka do you have to drink to have a decent over head shot where i can see the whole fucking thing, so then my crazy complex brain can begin to try and make sense of wtf is that...

unless...

they....

already....

know.....

and its not good news.

(insert pic of doom here)

13. Fucking weird..