Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crooked dispensaries

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by herpah, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Sup guys wake n bakin here

Out of all the dispensaries in all the medical states do you think one of them is like corrupt and sell to people w/out a prescription? Or maybe many are like this, thoughts?

2. You are sooooo lucky to be allowed to smoke it!

3. whats not crookedwhen it comes t oweed??
    seriously bro.

some people are just happy to smoke and dont pay attention after the fact.
    things are not always as they seem.

4. No matter what age or if needed or not they give it away to spread positivity and recreational purposes. And besides they are making money no matter what age or medical reasons or not. This is a capitalist country. Which means money money money.

5. I'm sorry, I don't quite understand.. You mean give it away like to a 15 year old kid, because they want money, even though he's underage, and doesn't own a medical card (since he's underage)?
    That is corrupt, even though I wish I lived in some state like that, I would get the best trees, considering- without owning a medical card- I'm in Europe, and there is no such thing as medical marijuana in my country :(

6. you can be 15 with amedical card... hell you could be 4 and have a medical card, there is no age limit on medicine...

7. I did not know that, did some google work, first site, the answer is there.. Can't believe I did not know about this before.. Wow...

8. I wouldn't call that 'crooked,' I'd call that 'a start.'

9. all though nearly all these kids have severe reasons which allowed them to have it, there parents arnt wanting to get there kids high, and more then likely they arnt smoking.

capsuals, drops, and mouth sprays, of high CBD oil are normally the main methods for under 18's to ingest

10. I wish they never would have came out with mmj it just makes legilization for rec uses so much harder

11. Gotta start somewhere.

12. how do you figure?

I think it's making legalization (or at least decriminalization) that much more realistic

and let's face it, at least 50% of MMJ users are using pot recreationally. or at least for mild "conditions" where the MMJ is recreational as much as it is treating something

13. Yea minors can get it. But their guardian has to get it for them and it also gives them rights to smoke to

14. You would rather have weed completely illegal rather than like 15 states can smoke?

MMJ is a lot closer to prohibition than no MMJ

15. If I move from the uk, can I get a pass and how much can you have a day?

16. Well yeah you can get a recommendation if you were to move there. I believe you have to show proof of residency or something. I don't live in a medical state so I am not totally sure.

17. All you have to do is get a po box use it as your address don't use po box call it suite # or apt # go to DMV with birth cert fill out form have pic taken get the temp I'd paper take that into med clinic and bam a Cali card by noon that's what I did in the bay area

18. Sounds like a 6 month plan in the near future :)
    High grade weed all day long haha, how much is the daily limit over there? Hopefully half ounce or more

19. Daily limit at most shops is 2 oz depends on the strain and shop

20. Nice, so you can go from one to another i suppose. Seen some pics of the bud they sell, looks nice! Need to look into the bookies odds and games in the country first, how to make a rich living with no work but pretty sure it will be alright