Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crohns Disease?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Mike68, May 21, 2007.

1. Does anyone know if its possible to get Medical Marijuana to aid digestive disorders like Crohns disease, colitis, or IBS? Thanks alot.

2. My wife has her recommendation for IBS, I know that it is ok in this state. In fact cannabis is one of the most effective treatments on the market for regulating the digestive tract ailments like Crohns. peace

3. deffinately possible bro ... just go to a doc and ur in and out in like 15 min.. good luck .. what state are u in?

4. Yes, if your state has approved medical marijuana than you can be recommended for medical if you suffer from chron's... I know from personal experience...

5. Ohh Crohns is pretty serious man i remeber my neighboor had it. Ive had stomach surgery from a bicycle accident so i can relate some-what, but hope things go well