Critter's Jungle

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CriTTer80, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Well I guess its bout time for me to start a journal so we will pick up where I am at currently. I have a 600w Hps Cool Tube powered by a Dimmable Galaxy Ballast. Ive got lots of diff genetics but right now in the flow cab there is 4 SourTurbo Diesels (one the mom) and an Afghaan X NYCD. Then there's two Rocklocks thats it right now im shutting down after these girls r done. The one SourD pictured here is about 67 days old and she's coming down in a few. Any questions ask away.

Attached Files:

2. Okay so I've been around the city for a while but never had a journal so we r gonna go back in time now and visit my first hps grow which got waayyy outa hand. I got an old 1000w from a friend and thought well ill just throw it in this here closet i then proceeded to open and shut the doors at night and in the morning for bout 2 1/2 months, every time adjusting a tower fan to blow on the light geez that sucked! The strain was a bag seed that turned out to be SLH...This was in summer so toward the end they were getting quite heat stress so i took em down. Also another factor in this was One time i was out and got a funny feeling so i ran home to find the light had fell and had swung down resting on a cola It couldnt have been there long because the cola had min damage which you can see in the pics. Thank god for spidey sense cause that light was hot as shit and woulda burnt my shit down. Needless to say i learnt my lesson.

Attached Files:

3. A few more Which I will call the beginning.

Attached Files:

4. lookin real nice in here dude and keep up the good work! Im subbed fo sho!

5. wow some fat ass nugs in here:eek::D

awesome work homie, ill catch up on my reading after i go eat some pancakes:yummy:

6. YAhoo!! My first visitor!! Welcome Nova.

7. And 70's Welcome :wave: Hmm I love blueberry pancakes!

8. HIGH CrTTer, mmmmmm Looking fine.....man I Love those Funny Feelings..well not really but uno....it's Funny how that works eh!!!!

9. Hi Unoit! Ya im glad i felt that one.

Update tonight

10. Ive been smoking on this Chiesel for a while now and I love it!! Here's one of the clones I also ran her in a Bubble Bucket(Dwc) She is a great girl but i got lots to start so she's out she may return sometime in the future. Im gonna start a bubble cheese to take her place.
    [​IMG]

11. No doubt man, that really is a jungle...a dense forest of dank . Glad ya got the 6th sense and have that rig secured.

12. Thanks Oct Hey when are you running again? I really liked the pics of your girl! er Girls:rolleyes::D

13. #13 CriTTer80, Aug 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2010
    Here is a LST example.
    In this first pic in the middle is a chiesel and on both sides forbidden fruits.

[​IMG]

This next succession of pics is a fruit during late training a week into 12/12. This first pic is after a supercropping and lst next one is right after an lst and the last is the next day look how she filled back in.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. #14 CriTTer80, Aug 3, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 3, 2010
    :wave: All right I'm gonna do a feature on each plant I have. They are really frosting up here as we head into they're 5th week. Just a side note these girls have all been topped once early in veg. When they were transplanted I was not planning on finishing them so i used about a quarter of old dirt with new it is coming back to haunt me. They also just started receiving nutes last week tonight they were fed 1 tsp tiger bloom 3/4 teaspoon fuse bloom. I had to flush them last week cause the old soil made the ph drop and they started showing....hopefully I fix it but i will be keeping a close eye on things. These pices were taken before the feeding

First up is Chimera's Mental Floss this is the only girl i found so far out of six of them. After i purchased them Chimera pulled them then revamped and re released em. Cheers.:smoking:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. wow it looks great im glad i got to this journal early would hate to have to read through 50 pages to see

16. Hey Critter, the Mental looks great man.

When you LST how many leads do you aim for?

17. At first with that fruit as many as I could get. I haven't really lst'd the Floss just topped for four mains then spread/bend them gently apart every few days. I found doing alot of lts'ing make a bunch of small nuggs not bad just alot of work. So you never answered my quest. when do i get to see your girls again? Is it paying members only or you shut down for now? Thanks 4 stopping by Respect :smoking:

18. Bump Bump

19. Looking real good. :D

Some long ass hairs on that bud.

20. Thanks Smurfy ya they're long as fuck!!