Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Critter....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Jan 16, 2004.

1. Critter....its 5:00, quitting time for the week. The sky is clear and blue for another hour or so

Let's go ride these old country roads out in Greenbow and see what kind of trouble we can muster up. I'm on the mini today, brand new pack of smokes, cooler full of beer, and some 2004 vintage crop of bubble bucket twisties. :D

I'll even let you pick out the music, as long as you like my collection of Led Zeppling, Peter Frampton, and AC/DC

2. what about tim buckley, and neil young, and jefferson airplane?..........Peace out........Sid

3. zeplin and ac/dc will be fine :D. But how we gonna play it riding the bikes ???? :D..

4. He can play it.. Just won't be able to hear it!!!!!! LOL

5. you'd be surprised, I was walking down the street at 3 in the morning a couple weeks ago and some dude was riding his bike down the street with "Born to be Wild" playing so loud it must've woke up everyone in the area. I gave him the international symbol for 'rock on!' and kept going