Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Critter Poll

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Mar 27, 2003.

?

SAVE CRITTER PETITION!!!!!!!!!

1. STAY! obvoiusly.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. go.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Well, I'd never thought it woulda happened like this. But ya know what? Losin your vibe sucks. That's what I love about the Great and Powerful Aus. He can say with 3 words what takes me a page and and half. I too have lost my vibe. I must leave to go look for it also. My blades, and I mean all of ya, kiddies and oldies alike. You have been a source of amusement for a long time. I was gonna put up my own "so long/byebye" thread. But there's been way too many of those lately, so I'll hide it here in Critters.

I ain't really saying goodbye forever, cause I never say never. But I gotta go. This situation, among others, has my thinking way too up tight, and my vision clouded. So much to the point that I got crossways with one of my favorite blades last night, and to that Blade, and you know who you are, I'm really sorry.

Y'all take care.

Til we meet again.

2. Here today gone tommorrow!!
    [/QUOTE]

GOD DAMNIT BH...please forgive me, but im stoned, so have no conciense whatsoever...in times when you plan on having a big bash with people that are gonna be showing up at your place face to face to meet you, its probably not a good idea to act EXACTLY like you could give a fuck about anyone here
    one thread, act like you want so badly for me to be at your place,...... for critter be at your place, all these people, openly invite them, and their loyalty to the city....and then act like you could give a shit whether they come or go, in another..as though you truly are above us in some way

i love this place, but, in the attempts to keep this place EXACTLY unlike yahooka, not by scaring off the new people with flaming and chaos, but by shaking the foundation and having nothing to keep the place going on.......if this foundation continues cracking, there wont be anything, and this place will be just like hooka....and we know it

all of these grasscity patriots that proclaim love, and faith in the place as its home away from home, the true veterans here need to do something.....not get bent over petty things brought on by one major event.

3. I have no idea what that was all about...but.......!

wouldnt be the same without all yeas! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. i hate to call yas liers but... i jjust don't beleive either of you... yep, i'm talkin to you critter and smokinokie.

i'm sure i said somewhere that criter is a vetran blade and that to loose a foundation pillar of the city like him would yeild the collapse of so much.... well i never thought that by removing one founding blade we would loose another! the poohbah too!??? ENOUGH GUYS! whatever few have ruined it for yas, just ignore it and think of the many. we, myself included, as part of the many, want- NEED you guys to stay!

just because i dont respond with one liners to everythin u guys post just to say wow that was great, or nice on or whatever doesnt mean i don't appreciate your most excellent input to the city.

farewells take its toll. i cannot take much more of this.

i also tried convincin crit to stay by saying he'd need friends to lean on through the rough.. ..well it works both ways in any good friendship... i need u guys... crit, poohbah, and any other Mofo who's fool enough to think that leavin aint gonna cause a world of hurt.