Critique The Last Persons Art Clip

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by LoveOfTheNug, Jan 19, 2010.

1. To the artists in the city-
    I decided to make a thread where you can show any type of artwork to be judged or you can be a critic of anyone's art on this thread. Preferably the most recent.

check out this picture

[​IMG]

the artist is: Rosson Crow
    This is some art that I found on the web. It reminds me of my earlier days of doing LSD. It also reminds me of some of the crazy nights I have had. I really like it. It seems to oscillate between celebration and desolation, with extravagant ornate features appearing to collapse and drip across the pictorial plane. I give it a 9.0 for individuality :)

2. Nice, I really like the shading in that. Thanks for sharing it. I give it an 8.9 for pencil work. :hello:

3. ^^the colors are tight

just made this sig for a request-
    [​IMG]

4. wow thats beautiful. I give it a 9 for graphic art. Can u make me one? lol

5. i like that sig, 7/10

this is one of my all time favourite paintings, its by Marcel Duchamp

[​IMG]

6. Awesome. I love the depth perception variations. Epic and rustic at the same time. I give it an 8.1 :hello:

7. I don't know if you're posting a picture to be critiqued or if that's your sig, but I LOOOVE it! I cant wait for Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland. Shits gonna be nuts.

[​IMG]
    I did this my senior year of high school as part of my AP Portfolio. The woman's face is a skin of a magazine clipping made from gloss medium and the skull is ebony pencil and the words are ink. The lyric is from the Every Time I Die song, "Champing at the Bit".

:smoke:

8. Ya I can't wait to see Alice in Wonderland in 3d IMAX. Its gonna be tight.

Thats crazy lookin art bro. I give it an 8 :hello:

9. Got some drawings in the links for my signature

10. i'm LOVIN the Alice in Wonderland one. Definitely a 9.

I found this somewhere, and I fell in love.
    I make no claim to it, I just think it's beautiful & wanted to share.:)

[​IMG]

11. #12 LoveOfTheNug, Jan 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2010
    Psychoperson25 thanks a lot for sharing your artwork here. Too many pieces to judge
    Very nice Courtney, a heart with tracers around it held up in the vibrant sunset.
    I give it a 7 though ;)

Oh and thanks a lot. I liked the pic so much I decided to make it my sig.