Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Critical Mass

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bongtoker420o, Mar 9, 2012.

1. Any1 ever herd of dis shit? im getting 24 grams in the late spring, just wondering if any1 here has ever smoked it?:smoke:

2. That better be a strand and not some fake weed.

3. Sounds like a dense strain

4. Dude i bought a gram off my buddy the other day and he told me it was new shit and it's name was "Critical Mass" i thought he was just messing around haha..It's decent bud man, if it's the same as what I had it's a real strong indica. a few hits kept me locked to the couch haha

5. Yes, its a real strain. Dinafem is the breeder. Google is your friend.

6. This strain name sounds familiar. I think I might have seen it in one of the newer issues of High Times.

Pretty chronic bud I think. I definitely wouldn't turn down a chance to test it out.

Edit: Yeah Dinafem that was it. They have some Dank strains.

7. [quote name='"Time_Hacker"']This strain name sounds familiar. I think I might have seen it in one of the newer issues of High Times.

Pretty chronic bud I think. I definitely wouldn't turn down a chance to test it out.

Edit: Yeah Dinafem that was it. They have some Dank strains.[/quote]

Yes sir, im growing 2 critical plus right now and I got some of their amnesia seeds too :D

8. #8 TheWhiteLighter, Mar 9, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2012
    As Jakobo said it is indica. It's got a decent high to it, makes me feel kinda laid back which is cool. Could couchlock someone with a lower tolerance. I like it to relax. A few growers around my parts like this strain because of the high yield.

You probably won't be disappointed.

edit stepping out on the balcony to smoke some right now.

9. Actually Mr Nice Seeds breed it. I think Dinafem was the first one to self it and called it critical +
    But not many people care who breed it or what its genetics are and they only want fems anyway...