Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crisis of faith

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by atomicpenguin12, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Right now I'm facing a delemma. until recently, I was on a break from smoking cause I needed to scrounge up some cash. now my debts are all paid and I'm wondering whether or not I should start up again. On the one hand, I really like just about everything about it and sometimes being high really hits the spot. On the other hand, I really don't wanna get busted. Also, and more importantly, my former stoner squad bailed on me. Smoking was always partly a social thing for me and I'm not totally comfortable with smoking by myself, which means if I want to keep smoking I need to either find new stoner friends or get over it.

What do you guys think?

2. I can't see a problem with smoking alone. I enjoy those highs more because I can just sit and think without friends looking at me and asking me if I'm about to fall asleep. Like you said, sometimes it hits the spot. If you smoke occassionally or at the end of the day to relax, then you'll still be saving money but also enjoying weed. Or you can just find new stoner friends and fall into the same pattern you were in before.

3. yea man when ur bored home alone, mary jane seems to fill in the blanks for sure.

4. sounds like you didnt have friends to begin with if they baild on you for setting your priorities straight.

do what you feel is what you want.

i dont like smoking alone, but when im at the house by myself and bored its the best way to pass the time and entertain myself is to get blizted. On the other hand, i love smoking with another person it just gives more conversation and laughs.

5. thanks for all your advice, guys. I guess my only hurdle is learning to enjoy smoking alone and I guess I'll just have to get used to it wile I try to find more stoner friends.

Speaking of which, how exactly do you find stoner friends on a college campus? the ones that I live close to were the ones who bailed on me. I joined the marijuana-activist club, but their official stance is that they don't break the law and I'm not sure exactly how to broach the subject.

6. i would tell them i am the law! naw iono i wouldnt join the club. i here its about to be legalized in cali at least, iono where ur at

7. Finding stoners on campuses is easy. Just go to parties or hang around food places late at night. Shit, you could even walk around asking people where to get weed. College is the easiest place to find bud.