Crickets are pissing me off

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RVD420RVD, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Ok, so it's 4:30 am right now here in Colorado, it's mid 60's and beautiful out. So I decided to smoke a bowl in my back yard. It's usually pretty chill. But tonight it's all chitp chirp. It's like I'm fourhanded by crickets and it's pretty annoying. Now I'm fine with A cricket, but this is ridiculous.

2. Cricket mating season :ey:

3. OP is a city slicker. Fuck all that noise man I love me the country, especially going out on a nice cool night and smoking up good and I LOVE listening to the crickets. So peaceful and relaxing.

4. I'm with OP on this one.
    Fuck crickets.
    I'm deaf but fuck em

5. You wouldn't survive out here in the country lol. I don't think there is anything better than looking up at the stars and having that cricket ambiance around you lol. Not to mention, I have a barking tree frog, so even when I'm inside, it's still like a Forest.

6. i like cricket chirps...but fuck most bugs.

7. Why do you not like crickets. They are the sound of peace and quiet. When you can hear crickets, there isn't any cars revving, sirens blaring, power generators..generating. It's just quiet, with peaceful chirping. I love crickets. And I am a city slicker

8. what the hells a barking tree frog:confused:

9. The crickets around my pad sound like a natural sound machine, so easy to fall asleep

10. You can probably put in earbuds if you own any. Lol

11. well..I hate crickets...so...
    [​IMG]

if that doesn't work, well, there is only one answer...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. as bahookahjoe would say....

eat them:cool:

13. i think a few got into my walls and started mating... i keep seeing tiny ass crickets hopping around... there are so many.

i think its awesome when you can hear hundreds of chirps all together when you'er outside, but when im trying to sleep and all i can hear is one loud "chirp -chirp........................................... chirp-chirp"

... thats annoying.

14. Man when my pet gecko is loose those motherfuckers be down like a retarded clown

15. whats the difference between a cricket and locust? locusts mean god hates you :laughing:

16. The crickets/whatever the hell else annoy the fuck out of me too. I can't wait for the silence of the Fall and Winter to come :D

17. There's like a shit ton of crickets around my apartments. Walk down the sidewalk and they just fly into you face. It's annoying!

18. To all the people saying I don't like crickets, i do like em. 1 or 2 is fine. But when I'm surrounded by them it gets annoying.

19. Buy a reptile like a bearded dragon and you'll be able to tune out all cricket noises naturally.

20. [quote name='"Renity"']There's like a shit ton of crickets around my apartments. Walk down the sidewalk and they just fly into you face. It's annoying![/quote]

Those are grasshoppers man lol