Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Creepy...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Feelin'Stoopid, Aug 22, 2009.

1. Soooo i just got on here real quick to see what was up and to look for how to clean a spoon properly (no luck).Anyway! When the page opened up, out of nowhere my eyes went straight towards how many pages there are in this forum and it said "1 of 666"... :eek: that's no dice. I was about to go toke up, hope nothing bad happens.

Just wanted to share.

2. Just as long as you're keepin the good karma train runnin', ain't nothing to be afraid of.. :)

3. i see the numbers 666 on damn near everything i see. Like seriously, licence plates, buss numbers, temperatures, scores in games, etc. And nothing bad ever happens to me, infact im quite lucky :hello:

4. I'm lucky enough to see 420 everywhere :smoking:

@OP, Good luck toking without getting attacked by mad aliens:wave:
    EDIT: mad satanistic aliens*

5. hahaha i survived, no worries... :smoking: Yeah i went to blockbuster this one time and when i went to the check out the guy was like "Your total is $6.66 sir... woah." And i was like "... well damn dude." hahaha it was weird at the time but it was funny later

6. And just for the record the only time you think you see a number more often than others is because that number holds some significance to you.

7. true, but that significance could be more than just belief as well.

8. not true, cuz i also see 1122 everywhere i go, and it means nothing to me at all lol