creepy ass house

Discussion in 'General' started by thekingofregs, May 24, 2006.

1. isnt that the guy from sublime?

nah idont live in sunny vale,

i live in san jo

2. Boo radley.... To kill a mocking bird.

.....thats my house. Why.. whats wrong with it.

3. dam you all are too high, the house has an owner haha someone does live there im bein sarcastic and saying its creepy cause its a little beat up and all the houses in my area are like mediterranean castles, compared to the crack houses where i grew up this is a mansion masterpiece. Put it this way the shit would sell for $500,000, the house isnt haunted its just a little "creepy" to have an unkept house in my area, once youve seen my area and met the kids and then go to south broward or overtown or carol city youll understand what im saying, and why i hate where i live.

4. Dude, all I ask is if you knock before entering, thats my house, come stay awhile and smoke.:smoking:

5. hey where in south florida u at, i think i might know wher u at.

6. me and my friends would smoke in there

7. see my house is old as fuck was built in 1865 and my parents are old too and have been living here since the 60's and my moms first husband shot himself on accident in the kitchen right in front of my older bros and sis(fuckin dumbass). then two years my uncle slowly died of cancer and sat in this room for like a month slowly dieing but all my friends say this my house is creepy and shit ill post some pics in the fall when all the trees are dead, its looks scary as hell