Creeps Rnd#2..Seedlings and clones.

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Creeps, Feb 11, 2009.

1. It apears I missed some jerk off. Good. I'll leave it like that, alone.

So you piled up on your CFL's Creeps, looks like your gold for a spell. Got my beans yesterday, pics of packaging up, If your interested in what some others look like, after you receive.

Looking great Creeps Dude :D

2. i would call all of your efforts to be quite ridiculous but..thats just me being jealous =]

3. Well guys sorry no step by step...but here is the new beast.

Attached Files:

4. :eek:..holy shit...
    lookd like ur growing cfl's...;)

5. Leave the little buggers alone for awhile and look what happens..:p

6. did someone say let there be light... nice setup... those bath vanity bars are great, I use a 36" 6 light and then use Y spliters.

7. 12 CFL's to a strip...how hot does the wiring get?

8. Not hot at all... its a 6 light designed for 100w each... I split them with Y splitters and run 42w bulbs.... still under mfg. rating

9. #89 Creeps, Mar 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2009
    Check it out , my first attempt at QWISO.....well second attempt really..but we wont talk about that.:eek: Thanks to all of you who posted there recipies:) This is just from leaf clippings for the most part.

Attached Files:

10. Holy Shit..mine are rated for 100w each also...:)...hee hee hee more lights:hello:...and I have lots of Y splitters.;)

11. Ya know Creeps, I can't eat the stuff. I get sick to my stomach. I will keep on inhaling :D

12. I wany to try Hashmoufs grilled cheese...:yummy:

13. goddamn creeps! Das alotta lights!

and good lookin QWISO. how many days ago did you make that? Today?

I still have the bit of qwiso i made almost a month ago! We don't use it too often, but i will ocassionally put a little on top of a bowl & it sends you flyin!

can't wait to make more once my White Dwarf is done :hello:

14. lol I'm still making it:D

15. Oh man!! I love this QWISO! I am toast..:smoke:

16. I am most pleased with the turn out of the QWISO:p

17. I can't eat my smoke :cry:

18. We didnt eat it bro:D smoked it on a safety pin..man what a rush:p I've never had that much experience with hash so...this is kind of new to me. I gotta tell you ..I like it:hello:

I guess I should post a pic update...I'll snap some off later when they wake up.

19. what up creeps?

everything is looking good, you need to get your thread more out there so everyone can see :hello:

20. how things goin man???

glad to see you're enjoyin that qwiso. That shit sends you flyin! I love it