Credit Card

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by hillelfood, Jan 29, 2010.

1. To make A long story short, I got a Debit Card that allows me to be things only from inside the USA. Does anyone know any seedbanks that have there servers in the US.

2. you can buy a pre paid master card then order from attitude if your in the US, i ordered with a pre paid card and they took my order fine..

3. If it is for domestic use only your out of luck. Look at the back of the gift card next time before you purchase. Look for the phrase "used anywhere visa debit cards are accepted". thats the only way i think you can order from most seed banks

4. K thanks. But when you buy the card did you guys have to do that registration thing and wait for a personalized card or does the card in the package work the second you activate it?

5. make sure you get the card that is for use world wide, then you have to register it online or by phone so it can work internationally. i used a couple through the tude and everything went fine for me. good luck

6. it works the second you buy it as long as you make sure that the card does not need to be registered before it can be used. The easy way to tell is by looking on the back of the card and if it does not have the 3 steps than you are good to go.

The card you are looking for will not be reloadable.

7. K thanks mans

8. Just curious, but I was just wondering if my bank card would work? For buying seeds at attitude or nirvana. It doubles as a debit ATM card and a credit card. It has a Visa symbol on it. I don't see why it wouldn't work, just thought I'd ask. I have used it before to purchase things on line but, never for anything outside of the United States. Anybody here in the city ever use their bank card? Also, where can you buy those prepaid credit cards here in the states? :confused:

9. First time I was gonna buy seeds online I went and bought one of those prepaid Visa cards but you have to activate it with your name and whatnot so I said F* it and just used my regular debit card. I've used my debit card for seed purchases 4 times and haven't had a problem.

10. Cool man! Good to know. Who did you go through, to get your seeds?

11. Dr. Chronic 3 times and a Canadian company once that I can't remember the name of, but think it may have been BC Bud Depot.

12. I would really like to buy some Mr. Nice seeds but, damn they're expensive. And since there is a risk of the seeds getting confiscated. I don't want to spend all that money. That's why I'm really leaning towards Nirvana because, their seed prices are low enough to justify the risk. What do you think?

13. they won't get confiscated dude.. if you got the money for the good seeds it's literally worth every dollar and more.. mr nice seeds is amazing.. and nirvana doesnt quite compare.. unless your a noob grower, go mns. good luck.

14. i guess best idea is to buy a prepaid card and use it