Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

credit card and package signing help

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ItokeGanj, Jun 10, 2011.

1. hey guys,
    my..."friend" was going to use a pre paid credit card to buy a few blunt wraps and rolling papers off the shop here and my questions are do the mail people know what in the package? and can he sign for it (he's 15) or will they look for a adult around the house? and also what do the papers get packaged in? (a little box or envolope or what) and does the package say grasscity on it

2. Sounds like your friend should wait till he's 18 to purchase tobacco products.

3. people here normally prefer to talk about people who have the ability to buy tobacco from a store.

And yeah, saying "my moms not home" and signing it yourself normally works. just have the same last name.

4. op is underage and needs to gtfo

5. You should sign for him >:)

6. i have a suspision that the op's "friend" is himself

7. Say your mom isn't home... Sign the package. If your mom answers the you're fucked.

8. Wait until you're of age. ;)

9. How are you on a marijuana forum and condoning government restrictions? Contradiction much???:mad:

10. ^Its not illegal to talk about cannabis.

But being under 18 on this site is not allowed. No contradiction.

11. Why are you buying blunt wraps online? They sell em at gas stations. Durg.

12. Not all of the government is absolutely wrong. Sure, they're going wrong with the pot laws, but you should learn about the other parts too.

13. I actually support the tobacco laws, its a horrible thing and if I would have waited till I was 18 to start using tobacco I probably wouldn't have started.

14. Just because your on a pot forum doesn't mean you are anti-government.

15. what a fucking noob.......15 years old and your buying wraps from GC. go get a life or a fake id

16. agreed