Creativity!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Let4It20Be, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Alright, so...

I got an idea from youtube. It was a bong made out of a pineapple and a smart water bottle. It was pretty much awesome, but I had no way of making a Bowl/stem :( (No headshops around here.) so i posted a thread on GC about a homemade downstem, and after one (and the only.) reply (it said to use a marker and an apple.) I had an awesome idea that i sketched poorly on ms paint.

It's like this.

You cut the top off of a pineapple and hollow it out, then you take a smart water bottle and cut off the very bottom of it, you then fit the smart water bottle inside the pineapple a little ways and duct tape is so it's air tight. then you take an apple and make a hole all the way through (like if you were going to make an apple pipe but with no carb or mouth peice... just alll the way through.) then you make a hole in the side of the pineapple towards the bottom with the same pen... you put half of the pen in the apple and the other half in the pineapple, the you make a hole in the side of the pipe for a carb (a big one.) and the you load up the top of the apple and spark it. :))

If you actually read all of that thanks, and tell me what you think... (i'm pretty blazed so sorry if this sounds retarded...)

Attached Files:

2. I'd rather just go to the gas station, get some papers, smoke a joint and then eat pineapple.:confused::confused:

3. I have fun making homemades, it's sort of like a hobby lol

4. Hey, if that's what you like, don't let me stop you.

The biggest issue I can foresee is where the water bottle connects to the pineapple. If you think you can tape that on successfully I would have to ask you if you had ever even seen a pineapple. I can't imagine tape adhering to the bristly uneven outside. Your best bet would be to cut the hole so perfectly that you could kind of jam the plastic part into the fruit.

I guess my biggest complaint with complicated fruit pieces (aside from their questionable functionality) is their longevity. Are you going to put it in the fridge?

5. yeah i didn't think of that, maybe skin it a little? and then try to let it dry out a bit? I don't want it to last, i just want to see the look on all my friends faces when they pull out their glass spoons and i pull out a pineapple out of my car lol

6. if it was really your hobby to make homemades you wouldnt be online asking what you need to make a downstem.

every homemade is sposed to display your resourcefulness and creativity.
    sometimes its even art.

7. Don't even try taping it: lost cause.

when you cut the top, don't gut out the sides are the very top so you can stab the bottle into that part. It's like when you use a cookie cutter to cut through the dough, 'feel me?:smoking:

8. I said "it's sort of like a hobby." I don't do this to challenge my resourcefulness, I just like smoking out of things I put together, after two years of smoking i got bored of joints and glass pipes... It was a little too routine for me. Think before you post...

And yeah i gotcha lol thanks for the help, I'll cross of duct tape from my list :D