Creative Writer wanted to write about Toking Tools!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sticky Leaf, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Hello, I am looking to hire a creative writer to produce short, fun/funny/stony descriptions about various toking tools such as glass accessories, vaporizers, grow equipment, etc. If you are interested, please PM me.
    Details:
    • Write Ups will be approx. 200-300 words
    • You should be able to work quickly and reliably
    • Please tell me about a few of your favorite toking tools
    • Please send me some examples of previous work
    • Qualified candidates will be paid to write a custom sample
    • US Residents preferred just cause its easier for me to pay you

For the right person, I think this is a dream gig, hopefully you agree :smoke:

2. Well I do love writing but have never really taken it to the next level. I would love to do maybe a live interview or maybe I can do a couple of pieces for free and then we can work at an actual deal if you like my work.

3. May I ask what this is for? And I'm pretty sure advertising is against the rules so you may want to take the link out of your sig.

4. #4 Scalpemnoles, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2011
    I routinely daze lesser blades with my sophisticated lexicons.

NOW GIVE ME MONEY TO WRITE ABOUT BONGS

edit: Notice how flawless my flow is.

5. Looking at your other posts it doesn't seem like you frequently bewilder subordinate blades with your cultivated lexicons.

6. It's about to get real rhetorical in here.

7. #7 I lik3 w33d, Nov 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2011
    Hah, delusions of grandeur. I'm unequivocally the most audibly sociable and notifiable wordsmith this side of the Mississippi. I* will not only paint a vivid painting with my vernacular, but i will...wait yeah just that actually.

8. You done goofed up

9. not very discripive lol do you want funny descriptions like some kind of guide book that filled with rediculos and semi accurate facts kind of like idk the zombie guide or some thing? or something like this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltmMJntSfQI]Monty Python "How Not To Be Seen" - YouTube[/ame] lol gotta love clasics

10. AHHHHH FUCKEN FUCK

I retract my name from consideration =[

11. Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

12. What are you trying to say, I have absolutely no idea as to what that sentence is supposed to mean? ^^^

13. [quote name='"shitloaf"']Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?[/quote]

Haven't you used that before?

14. yep. i use this one too much as well:

[​IMG]

15. Captn I sent you a PM, not sure if you got it though, the CP says 0 sent messages.

Sounds like a dope rap song, you flow regularly?

Haha delusions of grandeur :D You guys are really funny, this thread turned out awesome.

16. Hey guys I wanted to bump this thread because StickyLeaf has now launched and we are still looking for someone who wants to write funny stuff for us! Response to the site has been great so far and we are looking to expand our team. Let me know if you are interested.

17. Post up a picture of something you'd want people to critique, let them go off that.

Test the waters a bit better.