Creative places to hide your weed

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Emmy, Aug 23, 2013.

• Lightbulb (one that doesn't work obviously)
    • Food boxes
    • Behind a picture
    • Stuffed animals
    • Old hair products bottles
    • Pillows
    • Closed bottles in your cabinets
    Anywhere else that anyone wants to add?

• Like Like x 1
  1. This has actually been on my mind. Some of the places i though of are a vent, a gap in my ceiling, or this crayon box that has been on my desk for about 10 years and no one will bother looking through, i usually just keep all my weed paraphernalia in that permanently.

2. Haha, I would say any think of areas you can abuse, for example I have a lot of boxes and random crap in my closset from computer parts and shit, so i hide my bong right behind my ouya box haha :p

3. In your lungs

• Like Like x 10
  4. Good one!!(;

5. Cut out bottom of a aerosol can, then keep the bottom

• Like Like x 1
  6. Myself, I keep mine in an old military ammo box. Its pretty big, but nobody thinks of it. It has a lock on it either way.
    But before i got it, I have a sled hanging from my wall, and id tape my baggy on the inside of the sled facing the wall. Lol
    And sometimes when im too stoned to put my bud away in my stash, ill put the baggy inside of this candle I have on the top of my desk. Lol

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. i hide it in pilllows and behind pictures too. then more places to hide are:
    -behind a wall clock
    -in books
    -in old clothes
    -in the sound boxes
    -on the back side of the heating
    -in old cd cases
    -in the couch

8. There was another thread already started like this one.

I got arrested, booked, jailed and released with a half gram of hash lodged inside my ear canal. I told my friend that i got busted with, that I had it and we would smoke it when we get out. My ears were wax free at the time and yes, we smoked it.

• Like Like x 5
  9. @[member="Old School Smoker"] You are some kind of god king.

Also, other good places are typically elevated spots in a house, for example; on top of window ledges and mounted TVs another great place is in your money box if you have one, but then your money will smell like weed :p

10. #12 Puffpuffsmile, Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2013
    Are you a cop lol ? Some people will look at their home through a police car window because of this thread lol. 

• Like Like x 1
  11. I play the drums and I like to hide it in my bass drum! It take s a bit of effort to get to but its the best hidimg place ever.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I hide mine behind my MMJ card.

• Like Like x 2
  13. You could put it in an airtight container and sink it in a Gatorade bottle full of water, drug dog proof :3 unless your hands smell like weed when you handle the bottle

14. In my ceiling on top of one of the removable tiles.

15. I hide my weed in this emptied out pocket can of Axe body spray.

16. How much was the sack?? This is 100x better than what those umentionable-heads do puttin stuff in their brown eyes.

if I'm at my moms, I put it my box spring in my bed. My cat gets in there and I had to rip a whole so he could get out from the bottom. Been my hiding spot ever since.

If at my dads, it sits on the table lol

Choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil. - Jerry Garcia

17. My old spot was in a lava lamp.

18. in my cigar humidor.