Creations of the Stoned Mind

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Pilgrim, Mar 31, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

I don't know if the picture is really interesting, but I do have a pretty interesting stoned story to share about it... SO, a little earlier I decided to chief a cocktail bowl of three random, but dank roaches topped off with a lot of really kiefy shake from a bag of some really chronic purps I got a while ago.
    SO, naturally I am ripped as hell and I decided to turn on some Primus and draw something in paint, what you saw up ^there^ is what happened...
    After I recovered from clicking the Undo button one too many times and erasing a whole arm and not realizing that there was a repeat button for about 30 seconds, is when it started to get crazy...
    I had drawn the outline of the chest/shirt, but I hadn't decided to draw anything inside of it yet, and I proceeded to draw the legs, which ended up looking pretty wierd. Then I scrolled up and decided to draw some kind of face on the shirt, it started to look like an alien so I just went with that (since I scrolled up, I couldn't see the legs of the guy while I was I was drawing the face, and I was so stoned that I completely forgot I had drawn the legs). Then I scrolled back down and saw the ALIEN'S BODY! and the guys legs. It was so wierd...

I hope that made sense...

2. looks like he got blown away with a 12gage shotgun to the head...wtf is that hole in the head? lol good shit!

3. hahahaha that picture is so funny, +rep
    nice story too i love to do shit like this when im baked but with pencil/paper, photoshop+mouse is too slow