creation

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Buzzwell420, Aug 23, 2009.

1. we do have a maker.

take enough acid.

youll see

2. Realisations

3. This is just an illusion. You can't have a trip, see god, and then admit there is one. You have to cleanse your perception first, and that my friend is very hard. When I say perception, I mean society's view, the governments view, religion's view, your old views. Everything that controls the way you think and act.

4. The system that governs all living beings is so complex that not a single mind can understand it all. You would literally drive yourself insane if you tried.

There has to be some creator to all these blueprints that surround us all, unless the system created itself without a mind involved...

The creator could just be the collective consciousness that we are all a part of. Each one of our minds pitches/pitched in a bit of energy to create all that we see. Whoever is in control of that collective mind is one powerful mofo...that is if there is just one.

5. Very insightful in some aspect. But there doesn't have to be a higher power. Also even one, could be everything. I think you'd enjoy Taoism/Daoism [it's a religion].

Here's a statement I read I'd thought you'd enjoy,

"There is not a main god in Daoism (Taoism).

The core of Daoism is, of course, Dao ( the Way), which is beyond description. It is said that Dao is the origin of the universe, the basis of all existing things, the law governing their development and change, and the ultimate force of Daoism."

Basically Dao (Tao) is everything, as well as nothing. Crazy stuff huh? I think I'll read into it some more when I have a chance [I'm not to researched into that religion, nor many others].