Creating seeds

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by yyz0, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Hi all, I just got an order of 10 vanilla kush and 7 freebies all feminized from the Tude. I gotta say I was a wreck the whole time waiting for the seeds to arrive, I'd rather not have to go through that again if I can help it.

So I'm wondering what is the best way for me to produce my own seeds from what I have? I"ve only grown bagseed so far, so I'm sure that I'll like any of the different strains I got.

since I have the 10 vanilla kush, I figured I'd start with that to see if I can get seeds.

So if I grow two of the seeds and take clones off each one, then force one of the clones from plant X to hermie and use the pollen from that hermie to pollinate a clone from plant y, what will I have?

I understand that I'll have femm'd seeds but will they carry a dominant hermie trait?

what about two clones off the same mother, one forced to hermie then used to pollinate the other clone, will they carry the hermie trait?

2. #2 yoctown, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2010
    There are 2 ways you can do this. Chemically and naturally. I suggest you mix 2 of your favorite strains that sound good together to get whats called hybrid vigor.

http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-marijuana-growing/700832-make-your-own-feminized-seeds-home.html If you want to go the chemical route.

3. if you wanted to make seeds you should have got a reg pack,not feminized.you can hermi a plant to pollinate but it takes alot of work and stabalizing to get that trait out of it.i wouldnt suggest doin it.but its allways and option but theres deff more involved