Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

creatine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ghost Of Cigeth, Jan 15, 2009.

1. wtf is creatine

how does it work on a drug test

2. its for lifting as a supplement and i think its legal ..... so drug test wont care

3. Creatine helps to supply energy to muscle and nerve cells, especially in times of intense muscle and body strain (aka- workouts). It comes in two substances, as far as I know at least... pills or a powder, to mix into liquids. Body-builders use it a lot because of it's intense muscle building qualities. You're supposed to drink a lot of water with it because if the Creatine to water ratio is weighted in Creatine's favor, you can die of dehydration pretty suddenly. I've had health freak friends that have come close to death because they didn't drink enough water while they were using Creatin in their workouts. Iv'e used it a few times myself in the gym. I have no idea how it's used in DT's though :confused:

4. it's def. legal.

5. what he said

6. i took creatine pills and the powder.. not the best idea it worked i gained mass but dont miss any days of working out because the muscle will turn straight to fat and is perfectly legal but it takes dedication for it to work

7. you cant turn muscle into fat

8. some drug test places (like a lab test, not a home test that your parents would buy at a store) test your creatine levels. if your creatine level is too low it means that theres too much water to creatine level, showing that u drank a lot of water and so then they will count it as not passing b/c they think that you tried to dilute the test. i wonder if maybe u could pass a test by drinking lots of water and then take some creatine...to raise your level again :eek: good idea someone try it

9. muscle does turn to fat... after u dont work out for a long time just like u can turn fat into muscle

10. lmfao at this guy honestly believing this hahaha

11. i stand corrected... excuse me

12. It doesn't work on a drug test per se. Most labs now test for creatine levels to catch people who are flushing by drinking copious amounts of water. If the creatine levels are too low said labs retest with the second sample and more sensitive equipment.

That is why those high carb detox drinks contain creatine. If you eat a lot of red meat you already will have high levels.

13. are u fucking retarded?

14. I have used it to clean out/work out at the sametime. It makes me drink alot of water and keeps me drinkin water and pissing. I have went from just drinkin water and juices for 25 days then used creatine w/ work out and cleaned up in 20 days. But the reason it was shorter was i was workin out and sweating alot of it out. Like now im on a break from creatine for a month then im back on because I heard it can fuck ur kidneys up if u use it all the time.

15. It's really bs. It doesn't make a difference for 95% of people who use it. Anybody but extremely advanced athletes and lifters haven't at all tapped into the muscle building potential of their own body with good training and eating.

It does show up in drug tests. Some high schools ban it but for the most part, its sort of recommended at higher levels.

16. what he said^

17. #18 robertstaco, Mar 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 2, 2009
    Creatine is found naturally in your body. It's in the steak we eat also. Higher levels (taking creatine) just gives you water retention. (Bloated muscles) So when you stop taking it, the water in the muscles go with it. Also muscle is muscle and fat is fat. Lol....:rolleyes: