Create a real Grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by Rivera, Feb 11, 2013.

1. If you have the ability to purchase a piece of land to create the first real Grasscity and a starting budget of 500,000 once you got the land
    President:__________(yourself)
    Also you can hire other blades for help in the government
    What part of the world would you want the country/city
    What type of laws , industry what you live off
    (I'm really high and this seems like fun)

As

2. What about an island? Am I right guys!?!?!

3. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVOm1iZb5fM]Aw here it goes - YouTube[/ame]

4. probally somewhere south of the equator like, south america...

primary source of income would be from farming, including growing weed

not sure about the laws though

5. i would make everyone in GC learn how to grow and it would be madatory to grow 5+ plants a year and i need to recieve 2 ounces from each person every year

6. it would have to be somewhere close to the equator definitely to get the UVB for trichome production and it seems it likes a little elevation so a mountainous island and surround the mountains with pot and settle the flat land. Then build a huge hut for drying/curing, and trimming. Then a big ass boat or plane to share a portion of the crop to people for free.

7. First things first, setup a basic layout for government.

I'll have to talk that part out with my blades-in-co-chief??? Anyway, I'd make ThreeNinesFine the head of the department that studies, organizes, and carries out actions pertaining to the local economy. Then I'd have granny be the head of organizing public information, press releases etc. Also put her in charge of public education seeing as she's a fucking wellspring of knowledge. I mean blades have to have kids right?

I'd have Schad3nfreude be the director of historical and current military analysis (just because I can, I'm the president) so I can hear him talk and speculate upon such matters over a fat bowl. Don't worry dude, no creepy ass people will inhabit my New GrassCity state, well I mean no overly creepy child rapists at least, so you're families all good.

I'd abolish laws besides three cardinal ones. No murder (besides self defense) No rape and No buzzkilling. Thou shalt not kill the buzz. My third commandment. Don't do that shit :smoke:

I have a lot more to add but my hands hurt blades! I'll be back later tonight

8. I'm rebelling

Boston Tea Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

We'll call it the Grasscity Weed Party of 2013

instead of throwing the weed in the lake though I'm throwing it in a blunt :)

9. there is a government warehouse with tons of confiscated weed.

10. I'm in the SVU because rape would probably be the only crime due to the copious amount of penis

11. Id keep you close haha.