Cream Of The Crop Autos-2 Strains-Black Gold Auto-Cash Crop Auto-Dwc,5Gal,tent Grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by phillow, May 8, 2014.

1. Hello All!!!.......just getting around to starting my Cream of the Crop Auto grow......I germinated 2 Black Gold Autos and 2 Cash Crop Auto's. I am currently running 2 5gal buckets DWC in a tent..430watt switchable,dimmable ,electronic ballast. I kept the strongest each of the two strains.Gave my buddy the other 2. He currently has them in Happy Frog soil..with Great White Mycorrizae......will be posting the results from both grows to show how well they do in DWC and soil :ey:

Attached Files:

2. day 17 update
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

:hello: :yay: :cool: :wave:

3. #3 phillow, May 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2014
    Day 34 update on the 2 ladies......Black Gold and Cash crop :cool: :wave:

Attached Files:

4. Day 38....Cash Crop and Black Gold......................................................getting ready for a SPECTACULAR 5 to 6 week flowering phase!!
    First pic is of the Cash Crop.......Second pic of the Black Gold....third pic is of both....enjoy! :cool: :D
    CAM00135.JPG
    CAM00136.JPG CAM00137.JPG

5. how did they turn out?

6. I'm subbed. You have nice plants man. I am running a very similar setup with autos too, check out my thread. 

7. Yeah I got the cash crop joints in soil. Let me know how yours turned out, They look good so far. How big was your yield from the cash crop, total, from the ones in soil?

8. so I broke my hand in the middle of last month and was not able to care for these 2 plants the way that I would have liked.......that being said.......I am NOT going to get anywhere near my 12 ounce record.......the Black Gold got nute lockout in about the 4th week of flowering.........the Cash Crop also got some nute lockout but later in flowering and it almost finished nicely.........after further inspection of the buckets.....BOTH plants got the dreaded BROWN SLIME/algae.........not too sure how long they have had it..............................................Needless to say....not a great run....................................will be updating with some (phone-shitty) pics ASAP............the Cash Crop is cut down and has been drying.....some SERIOUSLY STRONG MEDS BTW........The Black Gold has been locked out forever it seems like....been flushing to no avail.......................oh well....will be taking this as a learning experience.........Pics coming soon....................................I got almost 4 ounces dried off the cash crop even with the problems.........still waiting on the black gold.......it's gonna get the chop in a couple days.........will update with pics soon