crazy weekend. long read.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NickM420, Jan 31, 2011.

1. So I usually buy dank weed from one of my guys for $20 a gram. We (me and my friend) usually have between 40 and 200 dollars each week for bud. So we called our guy up but he didn't answer for the first time. So whatever, we go to the other guys house (bob) who says we can get an O of schwag for $60 which is how much we had. So the guy drove us, and I was on some pills I had taken earlier, and I told him to pull over cause I needed to puke and I made a wretching noise, and he was like "FUCK DUDE OPEN THE DOOR OR MY WIFE WILL KILL ME!" soI got the door open and puked everywhere then we hooked like a 200 degree turn outta that bitch. So we get theweed. IT's a lot and dense as fuck. So we're like, since it's schwag lets roll blunts. So with $5 extra we got bob to buy us 5 blunt wraps. So he goes in and gets em, and we go to bobs place and start to roll blunts, and I said "Not to be racist, but does anyone think its strange we got 5 watermelon wraps?" then we lol'd. I had more pills and apparently bob loves pills. So I gave em to him and I got a round of beers for my friends in return. So we're sitting on bobs couches smokin blunts and his kid comes out. we're like SHIT, and we're all mid toke hiding the blunt while the kid goes to the bathroom across the hallway. Shit it was intense. Now I just smoked 2 bowls of thescvhwag and got blown. so I;'m eating chinese food. :smoke:

2. That's crazy, you crazy.

3. pills are bad mmmk... Don't take pan's or syb's that shits whack bra.

4. i just masterbated and got jizz all over my hand, never washed. and now im eating cheeseburger doritos with the same hand.:rolleyes:

5. how old is this kid? Not really a good enviroment for a kid to be around... especially with the pills/

6. im 19.

Just smoked 2 joints with my sister and had like a hour and a half long meaningful conversation. Shiiit.

7. I think he meant the kid going to the bathroom.