crazy thought!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Dr.Weed, Nov 10, 2009.

1. im really stoned right now and i thought this would be a great idea!

Everyone who goes on GC should meet somewhere, at a certian time and eveything and just chill for the day. We should also bring our weed and match! :smoke:

2. How about we meet on the forums every day at 4:20.

3. We should. There are a ton of people on these forums.

4. Sure as long as we meet in my town I am down, LOL I aint driving anywhere to meet you fuckers!

5. nice idea mane.

i'll get on here at 4:20 everyday.

well all blaze a bowl.

virturallyyyy haha.

nah ima lite the real green

6. lol how about we all meet in amsterdam, or vancouver, which is where i live :D cmon guys you know B.C. bud is the best.

7. and let the FBI swoop down on us like bald eagles upon field mice? :eek:
    no thanks.

8. and yes i am down to smoke a bowl with you guys on 4:20 tmrw someone like message me so we can do this shit. :smoke:

9. lmao dont worry man, we will go to my house. :D if we can all fit that is.

10. sadly, there is no way that we would all fit in your house... unless you own a mansion.

11. conflicting schedules and money do not exist in my dimension, im making a portal yall follow

12. lol

we should split up into regions. that would make everyone meeting up much easier. i officially designate chicago as the meeting place for all living in the midwest! :wave:

13. Haha not in Canada my friend.

14. lol canada wins.

15. Please America got the prince of pot, they could get us anywhere!

16. Stoners and their high ass ideas...

17. what can i say man? I love my ideas. Btw, i love ur sig i know now that you love the beatles as much as i do :hello:

18. #18 Jimi Thing, Nov 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2009
    Fuck yeah.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wp91YPGnLw&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wp91YPGnLw&feature=related[/ame]

19. haha love that song, im watching the anthology on youtube. Have to watch it in parts though, dont have time to watch it for 8 hours lol.

20. nah mane, a couple of some FBI can't take on all of GC, especially when we're fucked up like super men. Besides, we'd have so much bud there they'd probably let us go because they'd be in awe then we'd just smoke 'em up and have a jolly ol' time.