Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy things that have happened while your high?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 11nova, Jul 17, 2012.

1. I'll start it off. This is my first post here btw, been a lurker for a year or so.

I had just had like 4 gravity bong rips. I was driving down this road and i make a left hand turn into a park. And these guys were pulling out of it and right as i drive by (blazed as fuck) they throw about 15 firecrackers out of the window! They exploded right next to my truck and i'm like what the fuck just happened.....

I swear crazy shit happens when i'm high, maybe it happens when i'm sober also i just dont make a big deal out of it. Terence Mckenna said something about being high in public skews the probabilities of normal everyday occurences or something like that haha not sure. Maybe its true. Well i'd love to hear all of GC's awesome stories...probably way better than mine.

2. I was walking down the street the other day. Blazed as fuck as usual. And, there it was, a transvestite wearing a t-shirt that said guess. :smoke::smoke:

3. It had to say SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY

4. After blazing I went into my friends room to chill and all of a sudden his light starts flickering on and off no lie I thought I had just entered a horror movie

5. At this one house my friend had me over to make pot snaps and I heard the creepy sounds coming from the basement. The next day he told me there was no basement.

6. I was fucking high.lol and I was taking a final exam for my history class and this dude came in dress as a duck making quack sounds. Talking to my teacher about summer programs. I was bake of my mind. Later in the day. My friend said I forgot to write my name on my test booklet. I was laughing and said "DAMN!"

7. 12 cops pulling up outside my house with dogs guns and cars. Wasn't for me though. They were looking for someone who robbed a bank nearby. Scared the shit out of me. I made a thread about it during the incident it was so crazy!

8. #8 fender420, Jul 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2012
    back in march, I was at my guy's house near the beach (he's a pretty big guy in town). I cleared one of these about 3 times.

[​IMG]

The drive back to where I was staying was sooo nice. 30 minutes of smooth driving with music. Needless to say I was FUCKING LIT. Anyway, I come through an intersection where I have the right of way (no light, no stop sign) and out of nowhere I get T-boned by a fucking VW Bug. Luckily I was in a crown vic and its like a tank. everyone was fine. we all jump out of the car and I throw the unmentionables to my friend to ditch (this is about 5:00 on a 4-lane so you can imagine the traffic). My other friend has an ounce in his pocket. As my first friend is taking care of business on the side of the road, I turn around (just a few seconds after we all step out of the car) and there is a fucking cop already pulling up behind my wrecked car with his lights on. FUCK, and I have a court date for a distribution case in like 1 month. Anyway, He takes the accident report and so on, the whole time im trying not to look high even though everyone else is speaking a different language and I can't see straight. At the end of it all, I asked my friend what he did with the bud and he goes. "Its in my pocket." ha, he had spent 30 minutes talking to cops and EMTs with an oz in his pocket and now we're headed back to my friends house to blow down.

9. Been walked in on a couple of times stroking the shaft...

10. Friends scarred the shit out of me and convinced me it was laced with oxycodine. I told them I was freaked out and going to bed. Then my friend told me if i went to bed I would die. I was high as fuck and scarred shitless. Scariest trip ever.

11. Lol It's so fun to play this game where you put people in a box and when you are inside the box other people just mouth out what they are saying it's trippy as fuck when stoned evemn if you know about it I got hella scared then just couldn't stop laughing :p

12. Me and my friends got super high and walked in a circle on the way to our homes. We got lost wile we were watching the clouds.

13. Welcome to the city:)!the crazyest thing that happened to me was i went to stockton to visit my dad and after a long day i waited for my family to go to bed(it was like 1 am) so i thought it was safe everyone went to bed and so i went into the bathroom and started to get high. After a few minutes and a few bowls i packed my shit and got ready for bed. I walked out to the couch. And my dad and my step mom come out of there room oviously baked and my step mom looks at me and walks to the bathroom and shouts CREG! THE BATHROOM SMELLS LIKE DIESEL!! Accross the hall damn near waking up everybody in the house and what could my dumb stoned ass say to her?i shouted its KUSH!!and hail to god my dad cracked a smile(now me nd my old man toke every time we meet):)

14. [quote name='"Gargasm"']Friends scarred the shit out of me and convinced me it was laced with oxycodine. I told them I was freaked out and going to bed. Then my friend told me if i went to bed I would die. I was high as fuck and scarred shitless. Scariest trip ever.[/quote]

Thats messed up man ... Hands down the most craziest shit that happened to me was back in summer 2010 I was outside smoking a joint with my boy like 1 in the morning and we witnessed a UFO believe me or not idc most spookiest shit ever had a bunch of lights and it was hovering over a house then it took off fast.. I looked at my boy and he's eyes are water up mines are too.. We went over & over about what it could of been ... Nothing that we ever heard of or saw

15. I was stoned delivering a pizza when a kid jumped out of his moms car in front of my car.
    or when i walked into a robbery at a gas station and the guy robbing it was the one behind the counter and he sold me a dutch

16. my friend and i got super blazed on her porch one day. so we just finish taking some huge bong rips and a fucking horse walks down the street in front of us. all i could do was burst out laughing lol. we found out later that a horse escaped from a farm just outside of the city and made it all the way here.