Crazy story can anyone help explain why it happened?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stallion69, Jul 26, 2010.

1. I rolled up a dank blunt and my and my friend B went to go drive around in my car and smoke it and listen to the new eminem album recovery. (it's sick) we were driving down a main street smoking it, and a cop drove by on the other side of the road. I looked in my mirror and saw that the cop was turning around to follow me. So I started trippin and my life flashed by haha. I didn't do anything crazy though I put the blunt out in my change cup and kept driving instead of turning into a side street, and he started tailgating me and the turned on his lights but not sirens. So I put on my blinker and turned into a side street. The cop kept going though! And reved his engine.
    It honestly scared the hell out of me, but I still got to smoke the rest of my blunt.

Can anyone explain why the cop did that?

2. he got a call and threw his lights on and took off to investigate it. you just got scared cause u were high

3. Lol me and a few buds were drivin to get slurpees and had two zips and a couple pieces in the car. A cop flashes his lights right behind us and just drives past us and beeps haha.

4. They were probably the "lets fuck with some stoners cause we are stoned too cops"

5. I've had the same thing happen to me, just more fucked.

I wasn't high though..

We had just picked up 20 grams of marijuana from our dealer in a business van. On the way home, a cop came up behind us without us noticing and turned on its sirens.. the windows were down, so it sounded SOOOO loud and scary.. I panicked, looked behind me and there was like 4 cruisers flying up behind us.. they all went around us and turned off the highway, but fuck did it ever scare me.

6. I'd probably piss myself if that happened

7. Am I the only person who read OP and thought of the beginning of Super Troopers? lol
    Cops were just fucking with you man.

8. thats exactly what i thought!!!