Crazy Shroom Trip

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Echos, Apr 3, 2008.

1. So I find out that there is gonna be a badass concert in Seattle (like 20 minutes away from where I live), so me and my girlfriend decide to go. A friend of hers said that he had just got some amazing shrooms, so we said fuck it and bought some. We take them about an hour before the concert starts gettin good, and they are kickin in while we are about 20 feet from the stage(it was all outdoors). A guy behind me asks if I have a pipe, and I said sure and we smoked some of his white widow. I found out soon that this was all a bad idea. As we start jumpin around with everyone else, I look over and watch as my girlfriend falls to the ground twitching. It takes me a sec to comprehend what the fuck is happening, and I grab her and try to get out of this mess. It took something like 5 minutes to get out of the crowd but it felt like a month, carrying her while trying not to die, this whole time tripping hard. We get to a clear area, and it looks like she is dead, and I have no clue what to do. Some paramedic people come over, and she wakes up freakin out while they question me about what drugs we have been taking. We managed to get out of the whole thing alright, but I recomend being in a much more chill environment whenever you take mushrooms.

2. Yeah, shrooms are definitely not a party drug. Careful with that shit.

3. Wow, that would be so scary. Good job about knowing what to do and getting her out of there. Great first post by the way, welcome to the city. :smoking:

4. holy shit

i would have ran like gump did bubba with your girl man

booms should not be like that

but ya never know they can be potent as fuck.....

did you guys enjoy the show or just jet(driving maybe not a good idea?)

good thread and welcome to GC pimp come back often a lot of cool fuckers here man