Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Crazy shit

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by bOdYbAg, May 18, 2004.

1. sometimes i get bored.. like its a weekday and no one is doing anything.. so i go the forums here and just start reading some random shit.. after a few minutes of reading about weed i cant control.. i gotta go smoke.. then i come back and finish reading when im high

2. yup, consider your self a member of the club buddy cause thats EXACTLY what we all do around here, lol some more then others, lol

3. im in the same boat man ^.^

4. haha, thats EXACTLY what i did today, haha..a..and here i am, back agani at the forums.. heheehhe

5. LOL yup as I said some more then other ^^^^ lol j/k

6. HAHAH ME TOO!!!

7. I usually come on some time in the afternoon, browse around a bit, leave and do some other random stuff, smoke, and then im back again to see all the new threads that have appeared during the evening.
    I always figure that theres gonna be more new stuff on here in the evening because of the time difference between the UK and USA.

8. thatll be me in the summer when i can actually afford bud...