Crazy shit

Discussion in 'Security' started by dukedogg76, Nov 9, 2012.

1. So some knuckle head rolled his car across the street from my house one night. I opened my door and heard yells for help. By the time I found the car (dark rural area) the car was on its side and the driver was no where to be found. The wife had called 911 and the cops and I started searching this forty acre field south of my house. The fear was that the driver was hurt and wandered off somewhere and was now unconscious. We couldn't see shit and that's whe. The cops broke out the thermal imager. Keep in mind I have four plants growi g I. My house. I almost shit a brick

2. Luckily, the car took out the power (clipped a telephone cable) and I was safe because my light was out, but man I almost had a friggin heart attack. Turns out the driver was drinking and driving, thought he was trapped and started yelling for help but once he got out flew the coop.

The point of the story is that I run a pretty safe and stealth grow and no one knows about it. But even the safest set up can get busted when weird shit happens.

3. good god man hahahaha

I would of been contemplating all options to perform when he busted out a thermal imager

4. Damm bro and you can't make this kinda shit up! Lol I'm glad everything turned out all right!!

A little off the subject, but if the cops ever showed up at my door for some reason. I would NEVER answer or open the door. A lot of police like to do what is called a, "knock and talk". For what ever reason they suspect MJ growing at your home and you open the door, all they have to say is "they smell it" and have reason to enter. They will lie their ass off and stick that foot in between the door.

Anything else would require a search warrant. By then your ass should be burning those plants in your backyard!!!

Ps. How in the hell did you end up with the cops searching for the guy in the woods?

5. Ha I hope that car wasn't registered in his name after goin through the trouble of running away Haha.

Sidenote: I doubt that if they're lookin for someone who may or may not be dead, they're gonna care that you your one room is showing up a bit hotter than room temperature