Crazy shit happened today...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Special Ed, Jan 26, 2005.

1. shit so i was ridin down the road smokin a blunt and i hear ding ding ding, o shit low fuel, so i pull in the shell pump 10 bucks in gas, and go in and get a drink too, so i pulled everything out of my pocket(i was blazed off my ass) set it on the counter and counted it out(with alot of change lol) and then i walked to the door, some old lady hollerd excuse me sir u left your stuff on the counter, i looked back and there was my bag of weed and my piece along with some wadded up piece of papers

lets just say when i got in the car i rolled out pretty quick :eek:

2. HAHAHAHAH! that sounds fuckin funny

3. it was only because i had half an o in the back er minus a blunts worth

dunno what i was thinkin i usually keep it in my jacket, but i rolled it at the dealers place and just stuk it in my front pocket as usual, but got excited and started smokin lol what a day

o ya i ran out of gas this morning to and had to jack a bike with no front tire and ride it 2 miles home to get my gas can...thank god my folks were doin yardwork with the lawnmower(leaves)

4. hahaha, damn man, thats some funny shit

5. :eek: lol same thing happened to this dude i know....he was at school...and when he gave the lunch lady his money he also gave her a dime bag......she gave it back to him....latter on the day..he got searched and shit

6. ha lets just say a 4.6L v-8 in a big body crown vic will make a hella smoke show

i got outa there quick...glad my car looks like the cops

7. oh man thats some lucky shit, luckyly u like didnt get busted or nothing.

hahah scary shit

8. ravenous where u from in GA? im from macn

9. I was paying for some groceries once when I accidentally pulled a dime sack out of my pocket and put it on the counter. The cashier's boss was only a couple feet away, but she quickly snatched up the sack. "Here's your change, sir," she told me as she handed me my change and my weed. What a nice lady.

10. i once was sitting on the train and dropped my baggie while pulling out my cd player. i didn't see it drop. i only found out it had dropped when someone else dropped something else. they looked down, but i was quicker, so i grabbed both our things, slipped my baggie away and asked the guy if the palm pilot case was his. then i giggled a bit and ran off the train.

11. haha that is some funny shit! i love reading stories like these!

12. hahaha ya that shit is great.
    I found a dime bag on the floor at school once haha