Crazy redneck chased me till i confronted him...scary

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sonymon, Nov 16, 2009.

1. #1 Sonymon, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    so i was going to pick up a buddy to burn one and go back to his house to play the new CALL OF DUTY MODERN WARFARE 2... well he moved and this was my 1st time in his new neighborhood. i accidently take the first right instead of the first left. After a min of confusin i park on the side of a well lit suburban neighborhood and he explains where he is.. Sudenly. i look behind me and see a motherfucker who looks like this
    [​IMG]
    walking towards the back of my car menacingly. i take off and pick up my buddy. all is cool so i thought...

i turn out of his street and there is a black firebird behind me..

it turns same direction out of the neighborhood...and follows me for a long time
    wtf this guy has now followed me 5 plus mi my friend said pull of into a neighborhood we did...we drive all the way into the back...they followed...no mind you im baked as fuck and im freaking out we rode the neighborhood till it turned to gravel road they followed...we are both freaking out at this point and i put my SUV in reverse and start backing up they dont move at first but then they let me out and i drive away...but they're still fucking following me WTF

i floor it and my car books it just outa sight i cut off my lights and turn into a cul de sac...somehow they saw me and turned in as they were pulling i tried leave but they came on my side of the road to block me...ohhh godd

i unrolled my window kinda pissed but scared at this point and im like WTF and it was the [​IMG] guy saying "why were u infront of my house"

wtf dude nearly gave me a heart attack... people need chill if there is some teenager parked in front of your house for 5-10 min don't freak out they're probably just packing a bowl or smoking a joint.

2. lol, i think thats a pretty funny misunderstanding :smoking:

There is nothing i hate more than a strange car i dont know parked on the curb infront of my house. I always want to know who they are and why they are there. Maybe this dude has been robbed recently and he saw a suspicious car out infront of his house. Kinda fucking crazy that he went to those limits, but man, that dude was probably baked too. You were both paranoid... more so him than you... he was in the wrong, but still, its sorta funny.

I woulda been pissed off if i were you though. I'm about 95% sure id do what you did and be pretty scared the whole time, but i know deep down i would really want to drag him outa the car and kick his ass for that bullshit.

3. I had to google to make sure that was how you spell that word. I haven't seen it written down before, learn something new everyday.:smoking:

Nuts that the guy followed you just for that, I see people park(smoke) outside my house every other day, I'd love to join em but I don't want to freak people out lol!

4. were you in his driveway?? Or on the road?

5. Haahaha thats hilarious. Its a little odd for someone to follow u just for parking in front of their house though. That dude was a weirdo.

6. This wouldn't have had half the hilarity if you hadn't referenced Nathan Explosion TWICE with a picture.

7. Dat. ^

8. haahahaha. best story.

9. lmao...that sucks bro he is on some other shit for that one

but @ least u were blazed or it coulda been scary and NOT fun lol

10. if someone followed me id be mad and for parking in front of his house paaaa leeezzzeee thats pathetic id tell the guy to stop being so paranoid its not on his property parking on the side of the road infront of someones house people do it all the time were i live we cant do shit

11. #11 Sonymon, Nov 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 17, 2009
    on the road...

this guy prolly running a meth house or something

12. in my experience these people act this way because they have something they are very worried about hiding. dont worry bout him

13. Oh man, you got lucky..

14. I really wonder what this guy was expecting to happen once he confronted you....sex?