Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

crazy red weed pics!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by IA89, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Quit planting shitty cameras then.

2. I knew ive seen that pic some where

3. Its Immature. hopefully you'll still get pretty high.

4. yup it was Mr. Postman who grew it and posted pics of it

I was around when he posted it. I believe the strain was Pure Power Plant.

why are you being a doosh bag? did you really think no one will notice? lmao...

5. yeah it was definetly Postman, epic grower, shame he isnt around anymore, over at ICM though.

6. That was grown by Mr. Postman who used to be a member here. He was also in High times a few times as well...

That bud was not sold... if someone is saying so they are bullshitting.

7. :bongin:

That made my night.

About the bud, looks, first of all, a tad immature, and second of all, like it was just bread with the reddest of whatever growers purple.

8. Thats what I was thinking it was.

9. no shit guy i seen the picture here! and then asked around to find it! and actully found a dude who could get it! so call bullshit if you want to but no one has weed that only one fucking person has

10. omg i had to quote this it was hilarious! it might just go in my sig

11. Postman only left this site because of the poor security they have and the lack of simple features such as deleting old posts/ pictures from your old gallery. this forum lost one of the greatest because of their own laziness, not because he did something wrong.

12. So when you get some post up your sack.

13. Hahaha same I have that picture in my photobucket tagged in july of 08...

14. Hm lets come up with a street name for it!

I say.... "Phoenix Fire" :cool:

15. I wasnt visiting as much in the period of time that he left so ive always wondered what specifically happened that resulted in him being banned, if you wouldnt mind filling me in through PM id really appreciate it, I know the mods dont like members going over bannings publically etc.

definetly a bitch though, the guy is a fantastic grower and im still keeping tabs on his threads elsewhere.

16. Just search his name Mister postman and you can read the exact thread in which he got banned

17. NOW WHAT WAS THE POINT OF LYING?? I have alot of free time on my hands too but daaaaamn man NO RESPECT FOR YOURSELF....FAIL

18. haha no shit, I should have thought of that.

[​IMG]

epic.

19. i know man i loved the look of that weed soo heres the link http://forum.grasscity.com/recreati...azy-exotic-colored-outer-space-kinda-bud.html its some crazy lookin weed