crazy night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by NICK41281, Sep 18, 2004.

1. last night was the most ive ever been stoned, its goes like this, i meet my dealer downtown at 3:30 and by an eigth off him, roll all of that into a blunt and me and some buddies park in a parking lot by the lake and smoke the whole thing, there were these dudes staring at us but it didnt stop anything, in the end the roach got so small we took plyers and were smoking it, it looked fucking funny, after that i skated "(skateboarding) at the park for a while then my friend rolled another fatty, and we toked that shit, then i sold a dime to my friend cause he was out, then i went to mcdonalds, by then my eyes were soo fucking red, everyone was staring at me and was just tripping out listening my headphones, then i see my dealer at mcdonalds and i by a dime off him when i go back to the park my friend has a J and i smoke taht with him again. then i sell the dime to him, and then i buy a 20 that i have right now off my dealer that im gonna smoke in a few hours, this is good weed some endo shit, but overall it was crazy.

2. sounds like a good time to me...

mcdonalds has to be the best fast food when you're stoned....hands down :smoking:

3. sounds like a blast man!, I want everyone registered to the forum meet up and herb it up sum where...

4. wouldn't it have been easier and cheaper just to buy more at one time?

5. Nah, taco bell, all the way.

6. taco bell or McD's doesnt have shit on Bojangles its all about the Bo's

7. Nah, Wendys is so much better than McDonalds. At least when you're dealing with dollar menus. There's no better munchies than stuff of Wendys' dollar menu, and you can get so much for so cheap.