Crazy night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sir fapsalot, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Ok so tonight me and my best friends were hangin out and we went to go buy some bud super nice frosty lemon haze and we went to go smoke under a bridge near our house and we've smoked here thousands of times but when we walked up and out there was a cop!!!! Scary as fuck and he's like who's got it and no one said anything and so the cop went down under the bridge to look and my friend imefiatley swalled about a half a g and the cop saw that I had a wet mark from the bubbler water and he thought we were having sex ( better that than him thinking we were smoking ) but he let us go home because there were to many of us to put in his car lol but I will never smoke there again

2. My favorite part was the wet part! " he saw the wet part so he thought we were having sex." I'm geeking

3. Sucks you can't smoke there anymore man. There's a shut down bridge near my buddies house that's above railroad tracks and no one ever goes there, so we've blaze the a few times. Hitting a joint while a train speeds past is pretty sweet

4. Orgy under the bridge? Some raunchy shit. Cop had a dirty mind

5. Me and my friends used to smoke under a bridge in this park all the time, good times

6. Clearly hes done it a couple times and just thinks everyone knows it where to go when you want to have a covert orgy :cool::smoking:

7. Well I came to school today and guess who we notice the fucking cop that caught us last night is the school cop fml idk what todo

8. hahaha well at least he just thinks you're gay

better than him thinking you're a pothead and harassing you

9. I had water on my pants and my friend who's a girl had stuff on her shirt lol I never said I was gay even tho I am XD

10. How did you know ?

11. Unless the cop is gay, then he could have a problem :eek:

12. Lolololol omgggg. That's hilarious.

13. hahaha no reason actually, I just assumed it was you (a male) with another male, thus making you two having sex gay haha