Crazy Night, In a few days theres gonna be a fight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by abilities, Feb 23, 2009.

1. i cant believe i read all that. jesus im bored.

2. I'm reading it so stfu. its actually entertaining.

3. oh man i know how it feels. ive been there.

4. I have to admit i sort of thought you were a dickhead until you posted the above, but that made you seem like a bit of a hero... so beat up that loser.

5. So what the hell happened?

6. Halfway through this story, i checked the date and then realized that i've fucking read it before.

god damn it stop bumping old threads!

7. haha I just realized this was from 09. God damn why can't this fool update. Well he is probably in jail.

8. Holy shit dude Lmao i didnt know this shits old damnit:mad:

9. Damn dude, I just started looking around and realized I already ate all of my rice krispie treat. fucccccccccck

also, like 3 or 4 of the people that were talking shit to the op for no reason throughout this thread have been banned since. that makes me happy. :)

but nah, my bet is on either the OP got his ass kicked, the fight never went down, or it did go down and he caught some heat and is just laying low.
    But mostly likely the 2nd one. Hahah

...mmmm weeeeeed

10. Before Chuck did all this to you, if he really did fuck a guy in the ass with a cigar, how the FUCK hasnt he gotten his ass beaten yet? But dude, make your beating on him, brutal. Curb stomp him with an ice skate.

11. Yeah dude, A buddy of mine passed out at a party (9 months ago) woke up with "King Louie" tattooed in the middle of his chest. And his name is Ryan. But thats what everybody calls him now, haha. To this day, we still dont know who did it.