Crazy new Sprite commercials

Discussion in 'General' started by TheFxckingHero, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Well, I saw someone post about reebok commecials, so I thought I'd put this up. I've seen two new Sprite commercials that are totally insane. They are very abstract, very weird, pretty funny, and kinda disturbing at the same time. You know the ones I am talking about? Those "sublyminal" message commercials... lime.. lemon.. lime.. lemon... lime... lemon... lymon. Obey your thirst.

CRAZY, I tell you!

2. dude they are fucking crazy, i winced when that dudes eye turned into a mouth.

3. Haha hell yeah. I was taking a rip the first time i saw one, i thought "wt...f.." and enjoyed all 3 minutes of it. I love how it says "OBEY" at the end and you see a flash of a guy pointing his finger.

4. lol yah ive seen em..they're pretty cool... all "lymon" and shit rite?? lol

5. lol, I know. Fucking crazy. Reminded me of some asian horror movies. I just saw that one recently, then they have the other one with the sumo wrestlers painted yellow and green and the volkswagen bugs crashing into each other...

Oh, and that commercial for the dodge caliber where they interview the cute, cuddly furry animals and ask them about the car and that little tiny one is like "It scares the fuck out of me" is pretty funny hahaha

6. ahh can someone link me? these sound trippy

7. I saw them on tv so I'm not sure where they are online, but somebody can probably help... and yes, they are VERY trippy. I think there's only 2 of them so far, both very crazy.. the second one a little bit scary lol