Crazy names given to people

Discussion in 'General' started by bigjerm270, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Look up Akons' Wiki page and read his name . (Be ready for those pronunciation skills )

2. I know someone called annette curtin, no shitSent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Let's talk about crazy white people names. 

Burt? lol wtf?

4. Buck....I shit you not they named him Buck. I asked him if his parents were in the Klan and he looked at me like I was crazy!

5. this is kinda racist? Should we make a post about crazy white people names too? 

6. #26 Z42OM, Jan 30, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2014

Learn south park .

Lol 

The moment we make the same thread about white people , you're gunna say thats racist as well , duh 

And why point out white people specifically ? What about all the asians ? hispanics ? 

*gasps* YOURE A RACIST  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:  :laughing:

Basically what you wana say is - "why cant the thread be aimed at all people rather than black" .

Well .. I dunoo .. 

BUT - what I do know , is that African names are usually funny as fuck unless youre literally African . 

And the same goes for all colours and nationalities . 

Chill the fuck out lol 

7. Jeff? HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! 

8. faphonda

shananay

farkeqsha

donesha

9. [quote name="ThugWaffle" post="19435184" timestamp="1391097665"]Omfg... i like ridiculous white people names like... rain... or sky... pagan names- what's good, nyugga? what's REALLY good?![/quote]There's this hippie mom in my town that everyone knows. She named her kids Autumn, Lake, and Sky.

10. oh no please don't insult my people's names :( sssracist

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. #31 CMGarcia55, Jan 30, 2014
    I've heard some weird ones but the one that mostly rubs me the wrong way the most is D'Angelo. There's something about that apostrophe that makes me hate the name.

How is this thread racist? It's well known that black people have some of the craziest names out there.

12. #32 cothrantyson, Jan 30, 2014
    thomas. like what kind of nigga names his black child thomas

13. Shaniqua, Londarius, Bonqueisha (no joke), Precious, and Shanequa, Napaj (Japan spelled backwards), and my favorite of all time, Efuk (pronounced E-fook)

You obviously dont get sarcasm. If you take my advice to make a thread about white names then you're just an idiot. 

15. Would you say that to someone with say a Japanese name? Would you call their name crazy? probably not. It's not different. 

16. lemon girl blatantly has a crazy black peoples name..

17. #37 Z42OM, Jan 30, 2014

Oh its me who dosnt get sarcasm ? 

Coming from the person who attempted sarcasm ? lol fail .

Its funny how you call me an idiot for pointing out your own idiocy , ironic much ? 

Anyway , youre obv offended or at least pissed off by my harmless comment , why so serious ? 

Again ... Learn South Park  :smoke:

Peaaacee

Also , look >>

Lool 

18. #38 OGsmokr, Jan 30, 2014
    The only two I can think of are this one dude named sumanje or sumajeAnd this girl named tanisha, but that's kind of common

Asian names are different than western names. The black people we're talking about are living in the US and they chose those names to stand out.

20. I like yo name gurl