Crazy, Insane Night (involving other GC members)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Gerald92, May 24, 2010.

1. so you didn't hit any of the skinheads??

2. How? Theres nothin wrong with carryin a gun.. and if someone ran up on me and my crew swingin a knife you bet your ass im pullin my piece.. and i used to hang around the people i hung around with just cause they would do the same thing..

3. #23 Kmouth Soldier, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    no dude they all scattered when i shouted i almsot shot someone else.. it was rly close.. it whizzed past this girls arm and broke this glass thing i cant even remembr what it was i was so high n scaredf

just one of those nights yana brah?

i swear this story is 100% legit to all u haters out there.. if u dont believe me then chill ur sac homie:hello:

4. skinheads....pcp...missing pinky...gats...dora the explorer?

5. HAHAHAH im fucking wasted and that made me laugh my ass off!

6. [​IMG]

These kids make me miss that Mitchy guy

7. Sir, I call bullshit on YOU. Please refrain from stalking me and my friends over the internet as it is quite bothersome and quite frankly, pretty damn weird that you have nothing better to do.

+rep if you get a life ;)

P.S. - I miss Mitchy too, that guy made funny stories.. they were obviously fake though.

8. LOLOL. I almost coughed my kief all over from laughing so hard.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLUVl9hYvJc]YouTube - UNCLE MURDA SHOOTING AND MISSING -GMG[/ame]

Shooting N missing don't mean nothing homie.

10. Sounds like a wild night dude.

Maybe someday you can sit around and tell stories about how funny it was.

harharhar.

11. probably not true, but it was entertaining none the less :p

12. Jesus. Dora is thick enough as it is. What you meant to say was "fat version of Dora the Explorer."

...Wait...what?

So the ugly, fat Hispanic woman was the skinhead's girlfriend?

Do you know what a skinhead is?

I don't even..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tdXAnezNZQ"]YouTube- Pineapple Express: Thug Life[/ame]

C'mon now man, this just ruined your story.

13. Actually, I think the part that ruined his story was when he got some random guy from GC to post on this thread as a guy "claiming to be there," as legit.

Failureee.

14. Don't flatter yourself, I couldn't care less about you or your trio of bullshitters. +rep if you get a life and stop posting bullshit. :rolleyes:

15. Alright I was one of the skinheads at the party, this is not how that shit went down at all. Dora was my bitch, luckily when I walked in she was teaching all these undereducated motherfuckers spanish so I wasn't so pissed. The dude on PCP walked up to me with a gat and told me that if I didn't cooperate he was going to rub me down in mayple syrup. Naturally, I'm not into that homo shit, so I turned around to leave. THAT'S when the police busted in, and one of the dogs attacked me. They had attached microphones into the dogs mouths, and that's when I heard one of the dogs scream "AY FUCK YOU DAWWWGGG" and "YALLS GONNA GET RAPED IN PRISON". Fearing my life, I started to run, but that faggot on PCP started throwing an unlimited supply of office furniture at me.

Fucking partttttys man.

16. Lmao, +rep

17. #37 David5534, May 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2010
    Mitchy was the shit, regardless of how true his stories were they were always awesome. And i wont believe this story until i see a news paper article.

18. +rep OP for living to tell the tale.

19. No skinhead is dating a dora the explorer look a like........

20. Obviously you don't appreciate bitches talking sexy to you in spanish.
    Ps. animated poon is under-rated ;)