Crazy guy calls out of the blue

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Footbag, Jun 9, 2011.

1. So I talked to this guy recently that wanted to buy something... He kept trying to tell me how depreciated in value what I was selling is, and just being really rude. (Fine, I don't blame him for trying to get a deal, despite sounding like a weasel). He eventually didn't end up buying... I wouldn't budge on price for this guy. We both kinda said 'thanks anyways' and that was it.

But a little while ago something weird happened... I didn't receive a phone call yet I had a new unheard voice mail. Usually I get a missed call and then my phone tells me I have a voice mail... But no missed call.

So it's this guy.. I recognize his annoying voice. And he starts rambling about the craziest religious shit, saying not to talk behind others back, the blood will be on your hands, and some really senseless crazy talk that is next to impossible to transcribe from memory. His raving seemed to have no purpose either, and wasn't really applied to me personally. I find it odd that he was so intent on trying to get a good price, something that directly benefits him earlier in the day... And yet his crazy talk on the voicemail had no agenda really, albeit being pretty fuckin' nuts. Anyways, that's my cool story about the psycho bro.

2. maybe he smokes crack :bongin:

3. Yeah it seems like he picked up from another guy lmfao
    and prolly HC drugs too lmfao.

4. I wasn't selling drugs, more like a garage sale type thing I have no use for... I wouldn't be surprised if that guy was on something though